• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast Local SEO for WordPress Plugin Premiums

Yoast Local SEO for WordPress Plugin Premiums v15.3

No permission to download
Babak updated Yoast Local SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium with a new update entry:

Yoast Local SEO v10.0 Premium

Download Yoast Local SEO v10.0 for WordPress Plugin Premium FREE Nulled
v10.0 (release: 2019-03-12):

• Enhancements
    • Show a label in the opening hours after the current day stating if the location is opened. This can be turned on in the widget or by using a this filter: wpseo_local_show_open_now_label.
  • Bug fixes:
    • Prevent days from selecting themselves in the opening hours widget.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Yoast Local SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium with a new update entry:

Yoast Local SEO Premium v10.1

Download Yoast Local SEO v10.1 for WordPress Plugin Premium FREE Nulled
v10.1 (release: 2019-04-02):

Enhancements
Users can now choose per location whether the time format in which opening hours will be displayed should be 12 or 24 hours notation. If the option is not set, there is a fallback to the default, stored under options.

hello friends, I have to uninstall this plugins because I block the purchases made by customers and can not see them in purchases, provide 3 versions and the same thing happens, however, thank you very much for keeping the plugins updated, thank you very much

Same thing happened to me.
Babak, do you have an updated version?
Thank you!

Yoast Local SEO Premium v11.0

Download Yoast Local SEO v11.0 for WordPress Plugin Premium FREE Nulled
Thanks To @Physkx & @zorerkek
v11.0 (release: 2019-04-16):

• Enhancements:
    • Added show open label for current day to Opening Hours block.
  • Bug fixes:
    • Fixed an issue that caused the open/closed message to not always work correctly in the opening hours widget for a location in a multi-location setup.
    • Fixed an issue that caused...

Yoast Local SEO Premium v11.1

Download Yoast Local SEO v11.1 for WordPress Plugin Premium FREE Nulled
v11.1 (release: 2019-04-30):

• Bug fixes:
    • Fixes a fatal error that would be thrown when using the ‘open now’ functionality in the opening hours block or widget.
    • The location select on the WooCommerce checkout page was breaking out of it’s container. We fixed that.
  • Other:
    • All Facebook Open Graph meta tags are removed, since they are no longer used.

After I have installed the Yoast SEO Premium 11.1.1 my Yoast SEO: Local 11.1 is deactivated.

Any help with this issue, can someone help me with the problem to activated Yoast SEO: Local again.

After I have installed the Yoast SEO Premium 11.1.1 my Yoast SEO: Local 11.1 is deactivated.

Any help with this issue, can someone help me with the problem to activated Yoast SEO: Local again.
remove both and install again via ftp

I have removed and installed again by FTP, still, the same issue is not working the Yoast SEO: Local 11.1 still deactivated.
i test it on local, work good

i test it on local, work good
Hi Babak, no still not working, with the previous version of Yoast SEO Premium 11.1 was working ok, but after I installed the latest version 11.1.1 the SEO local is not activated.

Yoast Local SEO Premium v11.2

Download Yoast Local SEO v11.2 for WordPress Plugin Premium FREE Nulled
v11.2 (release: 2019-05-15):

• Enhancements:
    • Updates the list of business types for structured data output. Users can now select all organisation types in stead of just Local businesses
  • Bug fixes:
    • Catches a fatal error that occurs in the Opening Hours block and widget when the Time Zone for a location is invalid.

Yoast Local SEO Premium v11.3

Download Yoast Local SEO v11.3 for WordPress Plugin Premium FREE Nulled
v11.3 (release: 2019-05-28):

• Enhancements
    • Added Select2 to business type fields.
    • Added a better description for the general settings to better explain what the settings mean.
    • Add a more logic and generic way to select the price range. There are now 5 options varying between $ and $$$$$ to indicate the price range of a business.
  • Other
    • Updated the WooCommerce template...

Yoast Local SEO Premium v11.4

Download Yoast Local SEO Premium v11.4 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v11.4 (release: 2019-06-12): - Thanks To @Physkx

Enhancements:
  • Use the first opening and last closing time in the JSON+LD schema output.
  • Changed the opening hours time format in the JSON+LD output to 24 hours notation.
  • Consistent opening hours are now consolidated in the JSON+LD output.

Yoast Local SEO Premium v11.5

Download Yoast Local SEO Premium v11.5 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v11.5 (release: 2019-06-25):

• Enhancements:
    • Add inputs for paymentAccepted and currenciesAccepted and output them for Local Businesses in the json+ld schema.
  • Bug fixes:
    • Fixed a bug that caused the route planner not so show up when using the wpseo_map shortcode.
  • Other:
    • Clarified the explanation for the multiple locations setting on the settings page.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock