• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
mr admin can i use yoast seo while i have old one v12.9.1 ?
Hi.
Just replace old files inside plugins folder by new ones. Don't rewrite over, it's bad practice. Delete all files inside /wordpress-seo-premium, and upload new files. All Yoast settings stores inside database, not in the files itself.

Babak updated Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v13.0

Download Yoast SEO Premium v13.0 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v13.0 - Release Date: February 4th, 2020

Today, we’re releasing Yoast SEO 13.0. This release is one in a series of releases focusing on improving our code and fixing issues — most of them behind the scenes. Read more about those changes in our 13.0 release post!

Enhancements:
  • Hides the Facebook settings when Open Graph is disabled.
  • Adds a success state to the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi.
Just replace old files inside plugins folder by new ones. Don't rewrite over, it's bad practice. Delete all files inside /wordpress-seo-premium, and upload new files. All Yoast settings stores inside database, not in the files itself.

thanks for sharing this info.

Is that how you recommend it for every plugin and update? Delete old files first and then copy new again?
Are settings in the database for all pugins?

thanks for sharing this info.
Is that how you recommend it for every plugin and update? Delete old files first and then copy new again?
Are settings in the database for all pugins?
My advice to you. You will have to completely delete the old version and install it again.

ichecked but cant see any difference there. while i deactivate yoast seo premium the links are back to normal

Yoast SEO Premium v13.1 Nulled

Download Yoast SEO Premium v13.1 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v13.1 - Release Date: February 18th, 2020 - Thanks To @zorerkek

Yoast SEO 13.1 is out today! In this plugin, you’ll find several fixes and enhancements, mostly focused at improving our Schema.org structured data implementation. Learn more about the latest versions of Yoast SEO in our 13.1 release post!

Bugfixes:
  • Fixes a bug where the HowTo...

Yoast SEO Premium v13.2 Nulled

Download Yoast SEO Premium v13.2 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v13.2 - Release Date: March 3rd, 2020

In Yoast SEO 13.2, you’ll find a number of checks moved to the WordPress Site Health tool. Site Health was introduced in WordPress 5.2 as a way to help site owners and managers get a sense of how their site is doing, technically speaking. Find out more about these changes in our 13.2 release post!

Enhancements:
  • Adds the...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock