• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
There is something wrong with the latest v13.2 release, where files are missing ('js/dist' folder, etc) and the admin options page isn't working because of it; Rolling back to the previous 13.0 release I had resolved this; Tried replacing files with those in the update package but same issue.

Babak updated Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v13.3 Nulled

Download Yoast SEO Premium v13.3 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v13.3 - Release Date: March 17th, 2020 - Thanks To @NullMaster

Our current string of releases focusing on improving our code is continuing with Yoast SEO 13.3. In this release, we have a Schema structured data addition and several improvements to how Yoast SEO handles URLs. Read on in our 13.3 release post!

Enhancements:
  • Makes sure all URL fields...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: barekatshop
Hello Guys,
I have two client's eCommerce websites and have updated Yoast to the latest version 13.2 on both of them. The websites have slowed down considerably and so I have reverted Yoast to 12.6. Now the websites are as fast as they were before and also I can edit the product's meta tags. I think the Yoast team needs to fix this issue.
Website 1: Using theme The Retailer
Website 2: Using theme Woodmart

Update: I had actually 13.2, just updated to 13.3 and all problems have now vanished.
I am thankful to this forum!

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "novalkomik, post: 130832, member: 35640"]
[ATTACH = полный] 31376 [/ ATTACH]

Это был только я, или коробка Синонимов отсутствовала в Yoast?
[/ QUOTE] Keywords also disappeared:(:без ума:

[QUOTE = "novalkomik, post: 130832, member: 35640"]
[ATTACH = полный] 31376 [/ ATTACH]

Это был только я, или коробка Синонимов отсутствовала в Yoast?
[/ QUOTE] Keywords also disappeared:(:без ума:
Исходные коды могут содержать ошибки. мы проверяем.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock