• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.4

No permission to download
I didn't download a lot, but whatever I downloaded it was better than original - clean and nulled. Perfect.

Thanks to all respected people of this wonderful community.

Best Regards !
Syed

Babak updated Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premiums with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v14.5 Nulled

Download Yoast SEO Premium v14.5 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v14.5 - Release Date: July 8th, 2020 Thanks To @NullMaster

Yoast SEO 14.5 is out today! In this release, we made some changes regarding our use of XML sitemaps. We decided to disable the new WordPress core XML sitemaps in favour of our own. Also, we fixed a number of bugs. Read more about those changes in our release post!

Enhancements:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, thanks so much for your efforts. I'm having some issues with Yoast SEO 14.5. After installing this version I can't install anything else from the Wp module store. I've tried this in 3 different sites, same behaviour. Not sure if it's just the nulled version only or also the original.

Reactions: die2mrw007
Same with me. I can't install other plugins from WordPress repository. When I try upload I get error message on of Yoast.

Hi, thanks so much for your efforts. I'm having some issues with Yoast SEO 14.5. After installing this version I can't install anything else from the Wp module store. I've tried this in 3 different sites, same behaviour. Not sure if it's just the nulled version only or also the original.
I came here to tell this after a long 20 minutes re-check.
I was getting this same issue and I was wondering what might be wrong. Disabled all plugins and tried to enable each plugin one by one and then checking if I am able to install any other wordpress repository plugin...then after checking all plugins I got to know its yoast plugin.
I would have saved this much effort if i would have checked your post. lol.

It was some blank space in php file error I guess.... Thanks @NullMaster for the bugfix.

I came here to tell this after a long 20 minutes re-check.
I was getting this same issue and I was wondering what might be wrong. Disabled all plugins and tried to enable each plugin one by one and then checking if I am able to install any other wordpress repository plugin...then after checking all plugins I got to know its yoast plugin.
I would have saved this much effort if i would have checked your post. lol.

It was some blank space in php file error I guess.... Thanks @NullMaster for the bugfix.
Hi members, I have the same problem! When I delete the Yoast plugin and install it again to update I get an error. But the plugin was installed succesfully.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock