• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
An error occurred: unfortunately our Morphology feature is not working. Please make sure you activate your subscription in MyYoast(Opens in a new browser tab) and then reload this page to make it work properly.

Sorry guys but i updated with this new version from nullmaster but i still get the error message in the SEO tab of any post/product.

An error occurred: unfortunately our Morphology feature is not working. Please make sure you activate your subscription in MyYoast(Abre numa nova aba do navegador) and then reload this page to make it work properly.

I double checked, cleared cache and updated again just to make sure.

remove it and download final nulled again
I'm
remove it and download final nulled again
wow i'm so sorry. it's ok now.
I reinstalled the final nulled and still had the error message but I started to debug the javascript that was throwing this error and 1 hour later no more error. I think it's because of Cloudflare cache. Well at least now I know how this morphology works.
Thanks

Reactions: Babak and smalok
I'm

wow i'm so sorry. it's ok now.
I reinstalled the final nulled and still had the error message but I started to debug the javascript that was throwing this error and 1 hour later no more error. I think it's because of Cloudflare cache. Well at least now I know how this morphology works.
Thanks
Just clear the cache right?

Hi guys,

I'm quite new to WP, nulled plugins and would like to ask you for the best practice(s) when it comes to update a nulled plugin. I currently have the 14.8.1 version and would like to update to the newest version but without lose the configuration. Should I just overwrite the new folders ?

Hi guys,

I'm quite new to WP, nulled plugins and would like to ask you for the best practice(s) when it comes to update a nulled plugin. I currently have the 14.8.1 version and would like to update to the newest version but without lose the configuration. Should I just overwrite the new folders ?

See,
although there are plugins for performing this kind of updates , but I prefer not to add additional plugins for such little jobs .
So, I always go to FILE MANAGER from cPanel, then remove/delete the existing theme/plugin folder . Then upload the theme/plugin's .ZIP folder and extract it. All done .

Hi guys,

Hello and welcome
If you have wordpress 5.5 or newer, nothing you need to do. Just upload the plugin as usual from plugins > add new >upload plugin and wordpress will update the plugin automatically

Reactions: Babak and smalok
See,
although there are plugins for performing this kind of updates , but I prefer not to add additional plugins for such little jobs .
So, I always go to FILE MANAGER from cPanel, then remove/delete the existing theme/plugin folder . Then upload the theme/plugin's .ZIP folder and extract it. All done .
Thank you for the prompt response:)

Hello and welcome
If you have wordpress 5.5 or newer, nothing you need to do. Just upload the plugin as usual from plugins > add new >upload plugin and wordpress will update the plugin automatically
I am running on 5.5.1, it worked like a charm. Super thanks, I had not idea it was that easy.

i get this error... ?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function register_block_type() in /homepages/8/d202627865/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/premium/src/integrations/blocks/related-links-block.php on line 28

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock