• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.3

No permission to download
i get this error... ?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function register_block_type() in /homepages/8/d202627865/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/premium/src/integrations/blocks/related-links-block.php on line 28

Check other plugins as well as Gutenbarg editor configs (if active) , There's no error in Yoast SEO currently .

Reactions: Babak and smalok
Hello,

Last version throws some js errors when trying to open the Advanced tab inside a Woocommerce product.
Please let me know if someone else with same error.
Already cleared cache.

Hello,

Same here, not working https://prnt.sc/ufgk4w

All I could see is some of your other plugin making conflict with Yoast and preventing to lead the page fully while it's fully working & functional (as shown below).
2020-09-11_174539.png
If you don't have any basic ideas of troubleshooting such issues (by disabling plugins one by one, clearing caches etc) then simply just don't use Yoast . .

At least don't claim it as "not working" due to your own lack of knowledge . . .

Reactions: Babak
Hi members,

When I want to index linking my pages with yoast i get this message: Something went wrong while calculating the internal linking suggestions of your site. Please try again later.

Beneath my website error log:

[:error] [pid 7098:tid 140705152108288] [client 00.000.000.0:0000] [client 00.000.000.0] ModSecurity: Access denied with code 403 (phase 2). Pattern match "(?i:\\\\b(?:t(?:able_name\\\\b|extpos[^a-zA-Z0-9_]{1,}\\\\()|(?:a(?:ll_objects|tt(?:rel|typ)id)|column_(?:id|name)|mb_users|object_(?:id|(?:nam|typ)e)|pg_(?:attribute|class)|rownum|s(?:ubstr(?:ing){0,1}|ys(?:c(?:at|o(?:lumn|nstraint)s)|dba|ibm|(?:filegroup|o ..." at ARGS_NAMES:data[0][object_id]. [file "/usr/local/cwaf/rules/22_SQL_SQLi.conf"] [line "17"] [id "211540"] [rev "12"] [msg "COMODO WAF: Blind SQL Injection Attack||mydomain.com|F|2"] [data "Matched Data: object_id found within ARGS_NAMES:data[0][object_id]: data[0][object_id]"] [severity "CRITICAL"] [tag "CWAF"] [tag "SQLi"] [hostname "mydomain.com"] [uri "/wp-json/yoast/v1/prominent_words/save"] [unique_id "xxxxxxxxx"], referer: https://mydomain/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpseo_tools

Any fix for this?

Hi members,

When I want to index linking my pages with yoast i get this message: Something went wrong while calculating the internal linking suggestions of your site. Please try again later.

Beneath my website error log:

[:error] [pid 7098:tid 140705152108288] [client 00.000.000.0:0000] [client 00.000.000.0] ModSecurity: Access denied with code 403 (phase 2). Pattern match "(?i:\\\\b(?:t(?:able_name\\\\b|extpos[^a-zA-Z0-9_]{1,}\\\\()|(?:a(?:ll_objects|tt(?:rel|typ)id)|column_(?:id|name)|mb_users|object_(?:id|(?:nam|typ)e)|pg_(?:attribute|class)|rownum|s(?:ubstr(?:ing){0,1}|ys(?:c(?:at|o(?:lumn|nstraint)s)|dba|ibm|(?:filegroup|o ..." at ARGS_NAMES:data[0][object_id]. [file "/usr/local/cwaf/rules/22_SQL_SQLi.conf"] [line "17"] [id "211540"] [rev "12"] [msg "COMODO WAF: Blind SQL Injection Attack||mydomain.com|F|2"] [data "Matched Data: object_id found within ARGS_NAMES:data[0][object_id]: data[0][object_id]"] [severity "CRITICAL"] [tag "CWAF"] [tag "SQLi"] [hostname "mydomain.com"] [uri "/wp-json/yoast/v1/prominent_words/save"] [unique_id "xxxxxxxxx"], referer: https://mydomain/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpseo_tools

Any fix for this?

THIS IS NOT RELATED TO YOAST . . . SO NOTHING RELEVANT . .

Reactions: flanger69
@CyberDeviL i face this issue in Yoast premium
PHP:
Notice: register_rest_route was called incorrectly. The REST API route definition for yoast/v1/get_head is missing the required permission_callback argument. For REST API routes that are intended to be public, use __return_true as the permission callback. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 5.5.0.) in /home/xxxxxxxr/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5225

Yoast SEO Premium v15.0 Final
2020-09-30_001657.png

Yoast SEO Premium 15.0 Changelog:

Release Date: September 29th, 2020​
Today, we’re launching Yoast SEO 15.0. This release features some awesome new additions and enhancements. We’ve added full support for Arabic and made the Yoast SEO block editor sidebar fully-featured. Read more about those changes in our release post!​

Enhancements:
  • Introduces word form support for Arabic.
  • Introduces a new table of contents block. In order for the table of contents block to work, all heading blocks will automatically have anchors generated for them.
  • Improves internal linking suggestions for languages without function word recognition by increasing the number of prominent words that are saved for a post, page or term.
  • Improves internal linking suggestions and insights for Arabic and Urdu by improving the prominent word recognition when words in the text occur with specific punctuation marks.
  • Introduces an advanced settings tab in the sidebar.
  • Introduces buttons in the sidebar to open the Facebook and Twitter Preview in a modal.
  • Changes the Google Preview modal styling to match the other new modals.
  • Always shows the Google Preview editor fields and as a result removes the ‘Edit snippet’ button.
  • Changes the styling of the Yoast SEO sidebar to match the standard Gutenberg styling.
  • Slightly rearranges the order of items in the Yoast SEO sidebar.
  • Adds a hover state styling to the items in the Metabox.
  • Improves the English transition word assessment by adding the following words to the transition word list: ‘note that’, ‘not only’, ‘initially’, ‘as opposed to’.
  • Improves the keyphrase and prominent word recognition when words in the text occur with specific Arabic or Urdu punctuation marks.
Bugfixes:
  • Fixes a bug where no plugin icon and compatibility data would be displayed on the plugins update screen.
  • Fixes a bug where the value of the schema @type could contain null.
  • Fixes a bug where the archive, imageindex and snippet robot values would be output when noindex was present as well.
  • Fixes a bug where the indexable permalinks could have an incorrect value when the term slug was changed.
  • Fixes a bug where parts of the content of a password protected post could be output in the schema.
  • Fixes a bug where the ‘Stop counting’ button in the text link counter modal wouldn’t stop the counting of links.
  • Fixes a bug where indexable hierarchies were not being created during bulk indexing.
Other:
  • Removes the feedback link underneath the focus keyphrase input field.
  • Adds the wpseo_sitemap_index_links filter to enable adding links to the sitemap index. Props to Joseph Paul.

Babak updated Yoast SEO Premium #1 WordPress SEO Plugins with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v15.0 Nulled

Download Yoast SEO Premium v15.0 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v15.0 - Release Date: September 29th, 2020 - Big Thanks To @CyberDeviL

Today, we’re launching Yoast SEO 15.0. This release features some awesome new additions and enhancements. We’ve added full support for Arabic and made the Yoast SEO block editor sidebar fully-featured. Read more about those changes in our release post!

Enhancements:
  • Introduces an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nación Pádel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock