• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.3

No permission to download
Anyone have trouble with this new version? 15.0? Yoast SEO analysis doesn't seem to be working on new posts for me.

Anyone have trouble with this new version? 15.0? Yoast SEO analysis doesn't seem to be working on new posts for me.

It works well with me. make sure that the free version is deactivated (it should be done automatically), and only activate the premium version (don't remove the free version).

If it's still not working, it might be another plugin that cause this problem. in this case you should deactivate each plugin one by one until you find the problem.

Make sure also to update all plugins and theme, and the version of Wordpress.

Reactions: Babak
Is this bug or just the new method.... Preview and description remain static

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201002-004627.png
    Screenshot_20201002-004627.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 56
Hi chief, I couldn't installed. I tried manually and in wordpress but when I tried to installed it shows an error:
Call to undefined function register_block_type()

Could you please support bro!

I am having an issue with the plugin. I installed in like 2 days ago and configured what I need to do.
I can also add description and keyphrase for each post but today, it's not showing it again and when I checked the dashboard today, everything is blank.

If it worked earlier and not working today, better check other plugins and settings . . . Yoast doesn't have any issue like that . .

I have seen (from previous reports) many people tried to install latest Yoast on older version of WordPress as well as PHP and faced many errors , please do check changelog with each release also , stay updated = stay fine .

Always worried about one question with yoast. Will I be able to automatically apply title, description and keyword (title with low letters) to all posts and products with this plugin now?

Premium seo pack started to get a little annoying, it can no longer rate pages correctly. If you know another such SEO plugin, can you recommend it?

Always worried about one question with yoast. Will I be able to automatically apply title, description and keyword (title with low letters) to all posts and products with this plugin now?

Premium seo pack started to get a little annoying, it can no longer rate pages correctly. If you know another such SEO plugin, can you recommend it?

Rank Math is pretty good.

Reactions: Kamily and Revenged
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock