• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
Babak updated Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin v8.3 Premium

Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium v8.3 Download Free
Version 8.3.0 - September 25th, 2018

Bugfixes:
Fixes a bug where the automatic redirect notification was not shown when a post was trashed from within Gutenberg.
Fixes a bug where the target of redirects from a subdirectory site to a path on the main domain were incorrectly disallowed.
Other:
includes every change in Yoast SEO core 8.3.0 see the core...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you so much Babak... I apreciate your efforts and just disabled adblock ;)

Reactions: Masood

Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium v8.4

Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium v8.4 Download Free
Enhancements:

Adds multiple keyword support for taxonomies.
Adds synonyms to taxonomies.
Adds the keyword distribution assessment for taxonomies.
Bugfixes:
Fixes a bug where automatic redirects would be created for non-public post types.
Other:
Adds the wpseo_premium_include_automatic_redirection_post_typesfilter to allow users to include more post types to create automatic redirects for.
Includes every...

Reactions: Gbaz
REMOVE ALL YOAST Plugins and install pro version again
I removed the previous version of the plugin before installing through the wordpress admin, and then put a new version, but it did not help. Maybe I need to delete something in the database or somewhere else to 9.0.2 installed correctly?...

I removed the previous version of the plugin before installing through the wordpress admin, and then put a new version, but it did not help. Maybe I need to delete something in the database or somewhere else to 9.0.2 installed correctly?...
Try to install it using FTP, do not install directly from website.

Reactions: Gbaz
Try to install it using FTP, do not install directly from website.
Thank you very much for the advice, just tried, but unfortunately did not help. In principle, the plugin works fine, but a little annoying)

Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium v9.1

Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium v9.1 Download Free
v9.1.0 - November 6th, 2018

Enhancements:
Improves an SQL query to perform better on sites with a lot of orphaned content.
Bugfixes:
Fixes a bug where the activation warning would be incorrectly displayed on a sub-site within a multisite environment.Fixes a bug where a PHP warning would be displayed when php_uname has been disabled for security reasons.Fixes a bug where a PHP notice would be displayed when...

Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium v9.2.1

Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium v9.2.1 Download Free
9.2.1 - November 21th, 2018
Bugfixes:

Fixes a bug where editing a content type item (page/post) would result in a blank page (Fatal error) when the metabox is disabled for that type.
9.2.0 - November 20th, 2018
Bugfixes:

Fixes a bug where the internal linking box is shown for post types that has the Yoast Metabox disabled.
Fixes internal linking button size in the document settings sidebar in Gutenberg.
Fixes a bug...

Reactions: m0jtaba
Reactions: Gatsu
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock