• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
@CyberDeviL few people says that doesn't mean we all should be penalized. For us you are always Awesome. I feel you as the heart of Babiato. So, please please please continue for us!

Thank you. lol I think I tread on the Rank Math not Yoast.
It is a wrong section.
Anyway hope there is someone teach me how to null, or maybe a selling course on Babiato forum.
LOL Alright, if you meant nulling the Rank Math free version, then not such a silly request! :)
  • Firstly download WinMerge or similar programme.
  • Now download the free untouched version
  • Download the nulled version
  • Use WinMerge to compare the files and it will show you exactly what has been changed. Both the UNTOUCHED and NULLED need to be the same versions! :)
TassieNZ :)

Guys, between Yoast and Rank math, which would be the best?

Yeah, I have the same doubt too. because Rankmath pro has some more new good features. If anyone tried both plugins, please suggest which is good? @Babak could you tell me please

Last edited:
Yeah, I have the same doubt too. because Rankmath pro has some more new good features. If anyone tried both plugins, please suggest which is good? @Babak could you tell me please
rankmath is good too bro
test it and check options

• Love
Reactions: GSP
Not pointing anyone , but seems many people have become mad between Yoast SEO and Rank Math regardless of knowing what requirements they actually needs possibly . .

• One plugin have more functions/features than another plugin doesn't mean that one is more USEFUL to you.
  • How many are using 100% functions of either Yoast SEO or Rank Math efficiently ?? Probably no-one, one barely uses 100% features of such resources, For example I use few plugins where I intentionally keep many functions disabled as those are not needed but will run scripts unnecessarily if remain enabled.
  • In my early days, even many bloggers too did not use any SEO plugin for ranking their websites, blogs etc - they focused on their work, ideas of achieving their targets with contents.
  • When I shifted my Blog on WordPress in 2014 I used to use Yoast SEO Free (without any cheap tactics of backlinks, never ran for traffic) just quality post which were relevant to my passion/ideas where I have sufficient knowledge, those things helped me a lot to even overtook Microsoft official domain and got place on Google featured results .
I have seen many post on this forum where people asks questions like "I want to start a blog and earn from AdSense, please someone guide me how to activate AdSense and what topic should I choose for blogging?"

To such above questioners !! IF YOU SIMPLY DON'T HAVE IDEAS FOR YOUR CONTENTS, BUT HAVE GREED FOR MONEY FIRST , THEN EVEN GOD CAN'T HELP STUPIDS LIKE YOU, FORGET ABOUT ACHIEVING SOMETHING !!

I chose Rankmath for the Indonesian language site because Yoast is not fully compatible with Indonesian. An example Yoast incorrectly detects passive sentences.

Babak updated Yoast SEO Premium - WordPress SEO Plugin with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v15.3 Nulled

Download Yoast SEO Premium v15.3 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v15.3 - Release Date: November 17th, 2020 - Thanks To @coolashish @NullMaster

Out now: Yoast SEO 15.3! In this release, you’ll find full language support for Hebrew in our analysis! This makes it a lot more natural to optimize your posts and it lets you focus on the writing part. Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 15.3 in our release...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock