• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
Has anyone here noticed a major site traffic increase after installing Yoast SEO Premium version compared to the Yoast Free version? I am curious to know your experiences.

Last edited:
Has anyone here noticed a major site traffic increase after installing Yoast SEO Premium version compared to the Yoast Free version? I am curious to know your experiences.

Unfortunately, installing Premium Yoast SEO doesn't help to rank a site. The lowest ranking in Google SERP means Lowest traffics.

Using a premium version of Yoast allows you to use the premium features. You have to use these features perfectly if you wanna increase traffics.

Such as Premium Yoast allows focusing on multiple keywords for a specific page. It suggests what improvements are necessary to make the site rank better for your chosen keywords.

The main key to increase traffic is "Keyword". Secondly comes the Yoast SEO. You have to find out the keywords that a maximum number of people search for. And then Yoast will instruct you on how you can apply the keywords for better ranking.

Again, the higher your site will be rank the highest number of traffic you'll get. Yoast only helps by instructing you that what you should do for ranking higher. And the free version of Yoast doesn't give full instructions.

So it matters how you use Yoast. It'll never happen If you think installing this plugin will make you thousands of traffic per day. :)

Last edited:
v15.3 nulled.
Thanks for the nulled version bro, I am having one small issue:
After updating the plugin: I am receiving a 403 error in the console while editing a post:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

hI @NullMaster , I am having one more issue, when I update the post with this new 15.3 version, the meta title and description is not getting updated.

It either vanishes completely or remains unchanged.
Would you help me to resolve this? Thanks

Reactions: NullMaster
Yoast SEO Premium v15.4 Final

Changelog
Release Date: December 2nd, 2020

It’s here: Yoast SEO 15.4! In this release, you’ll find a seamless, easy-to-use integration of Yoast SEO with Elementor. Building websites and optimizing content for the search engines now in one workflow! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 15.4 in our release post!

Enhancements:

• Introduces a seamless integration of Yoast SEO content analysis into the Elementor editor.
  • Makes it possible to recognize forms of keyphrases in Arabic when they are preceded by certain multi-letter prefixes, e.g. والقبعة ,فسحرية, or وبالمفتاح.
Bugfixes:
  • Fixes a bug where post-sitemap.xml would cause a fatal error when the filter post_link required a WP_Post object. Props to stodorovic.
  • Fixes a bug where the core default_hidden_columns filter would be broken. Props to thomasmb.
  • Fixes a bug where memory could be exhausted on the page overview for users with a large number of pages.
  • Fixes a bug where an ArgumentCountError would be thrown on the Search Appearance settings page when using PHP 8.0.
  • Fixes a bug where disabling the tracking network-wide in a multisite environment did not automatically disable tracking on the sites in the network.
  • Fixes a bug where tracking would send partial data.
Other:
  • Provides YoastSEO->helpers->options->get_title_separator() as an alternative for the previously removed get_title_separator method.
  • Adds a wpseo_previously_used_keyword_active filter to deactivate the Previously Used Keyword analysis assessment.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock