• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download

One engine detected this file

Yes, it is Virus . . . I'm telling everyone it is Virus . . . @hima948 Please don't use it . .

But I'm sure you will find many people here who will still be using it being blind dumb even after my statement that it is a Virus :p:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Babak is this clean or not ?

No it's not clean . . I'm claiming na, it's VIRUS !!! I am sharing Virus . . . That is all . . .

JUST FUCKED UP GUYS :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I HAVE EARLIER STATED SEVERAL TIMES WITH MY YOAST ACCOUNT, THESE ARE ALL MY PURCHASED OWN RESOURCES . .

STILL AS IT'S SAID "STUPIDS ARE BORN TO BE STUPIDS" ,
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING ANY NULLED PRODUCTS IF YOU ARE DUMB sh** ENOUGH NOT TO UNDERSTAND BASIC OF "WHICH WARNING TO IGNORE AND WHAT NOT" . . . AND IF YOU FEEL REALLY AFRAID DO PURCHASE OFFICIALLY :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I AM TIRED OF FUCKING MAKING PEOPLE UNDERSTAND ALL RESOURCE WHATEVER ARE SHARED BY ME ARE MY OWN PURCHASED . . BUT STILL "DUMBS ARE TEND TO ACT DUMB - TALK DUMB" . .

@Babak SORRY !!

REALLY ANNOYED AND FEELING BAD TO SAY I AM STOPPING SHARING ALL MY RESOURCES FROM NOW . . YOAST PRODUCTS, GIVEWP, WP-ROCKET,XENFORO ETC ETC EVERYTHING NO MORE FROM ME . . SO PLEASE ASSIGN SOMEONE ELSE FOR THOSE RESOURCE UPDATES . . .

- - - PEACE & DISABLING MY UPDATES NOW - - -

No it's not clean . . I'm claiming na, it's VIRUS !!! I am sharing Virus . . . That is all . . .

I HAVE EARLIER STATED SEVERAL TIMES WITH MY YOAST ACCOUNT, THESE ARE ALL MY PURCHASED OWN RESOURCES . .

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING ANY NULLED PRODUCTS IF YOU ARE DUMB sh** ENOUGH NOT TO UNDERSTAND BASIC OF "WHICH WARNING TO IGNORE AND WHAT NOT" . . . AND IF YOU FEEL REALLY AFRAID DO PURCHASE OFFICIALLY :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I AM TIRED OF FUCKING MAKING PEOPLE UNDERSTAND ALL RESOURCE WHATEVER ARE SHARED BY ME ARE MY OWN PURCHASED . . BUT STILL "DUMBS ARE TEND TO ACT DUMB - TALK DUMB" . .

@Babak SORRY !!

REALLY ANNOYED AND FEELING BAD TO SAY I AM STOPPING SHARING ALL MY RESOURCES FROM NOW . . YOAST PRODUCTS, GIVEWP, WP-ROCKET,XENFORO ETC ETC EVERYTHING NO MORE FROM ME . . SO PLEASE ASSIGN SOMEONE ELSE FOR THOSE RESOURCE UPDATES . . .

MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH ANGRY
Why are you replying to Stupids?
Be coooooooooooooooolllllllllllllll

@Babak SORRY !!

yes just ignore it :D

Reactions: asusnet
Guys, when i activate yoast news addon, i am unable to open post editor or new post page. It throws an error saying there is some critical error in wordpress and asks to debug.
When tried to debug, its something related to rest api clash.

Any help on this? Anyone faced similar issue? If so, how you guys solved it.

Hi @CyberDeviL & @Babak
Thanks for Nice Share Kindly help me in it

i just installed updated Yoast SEO Premium v15.2.1 Nulled Plugin and i looking option to set meta tags or Description for main Home Page and i unable to find the these Settings
Here is my Installed Screenshot : https://snipboard.io/b7eS0L.jpg

But when i look at yoast SEO plugin website its not showing all option on my Side Like (General | Homepage | Post Types | Taxonomies | Archives | others and
Title and Metas
Advanced

usemetakeywords.png

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock