• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Training 2020 + Wordpress for Beginners Guide

barhan

Jul 12, 2018

Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.1 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 24 lectures (1 hour, 57 mins) | Language: English

Yoast SEO 2020 - SEO WordPress Guide to Rank #1 on Google. Complete WordPress + SEO Course. WordPress SEO Training.

What you'll learn

How those SEO factors affects the ranking of websites on Google
How those SEO factors affects the ranking of websites on Google Rank 1 in Google Search with WordPress
Improve the User experience of your website - The future SEO factor
Learn expired SEO techniques / Myths, which can hurt your website
Optimize Your Website And Make It User-Friendly

Requirements

No prior knowledge of WordPress is required as everything will be covered in this course.
An Internet connection is required.
You don't need any experience with programming languages like HTML or CSS.
Students need to be just aware of SEO - Search Engine Optimization

Description

WordPress SEO 2020 - SEO WordPress Guide to Rank #1 on Google. Complete WordPress + SEO Course. WordPress SEO Training.

I will offer Skype support to every student who asks for it. If you have a problem/question, send me a private message and we will set a time for the call.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

Would you like to learn how to rank your website higher with search engines ?

I will lay down very straightforward instructions to achieve this, after a short introduction to the theory of Search Engine Optimization ( SEO ).

Let me help you !

In this course, I will teach and DEMONSTRATE every step of the process from keyword research to on-page optimization, with or without Wordpress.

Better yet, the learning curve for this course is very short. Watch it once and you'll be ready to go. Monkey sees monkey does. SEO doesn't have to be hard..

·Do you need/want to rank your website higher ?

·Do you have very low starting capital, or wish to invest as little money as possible?

·Are you busy and want to get things done as fast as possible?

·Do you want to attract more visitors to your website or blog ?

If you answered « yes » to these questions, then consider this course to be your blueprint to success.

With years of experience behind us, we have compiled every SEO advice and SEO ranking tactics we have personally used to rank our websites #1 in Google.

Upon enrolling, you will get my personal help. I will answer any question that you may have in the member's area, and I also offer Skype support if needed.

I would like to remind you that my course comes with a 30 days « no questions asked » money back guarantee. You have a full month to give it a spin, and try it out and if, for whatever reasons, you are unsatisfied, just ask for your refund. You take absolutely no risk !

You can get started right after you have taken my course -That means TODAY!

Click the "Take This Course" button now. That's your first step to implementing SEO , arguably your strongest tool to grow your audience. Every minute that goes by without action is a minute you are not getting back.

Cheers!

Gurpreet Singh

Who this course is for:

If you want to Learn Yoast SEO Works.
If you want to build / create / setup SEO friendly WordPress websites
Web Designers and Web Developers who wants to design / develop search engine optimized website
Website owners, who want to get to rank #1 in Google with SEO 2019 Training for WordPress
If you're a Content Creator, looking to increase your subscribe base and struggling to get new visitors from organic search
Anyone who wants to improve his / her / other (e.g. your friend/client) website's ranking in search results
If you want to save 1000s of $$ without hiring an SEO company & Learn in-house SEO
Bloggers

Homepage: https://www.udemy.com/course/wordpress-seo-2018-complete-guide-to-rank-website/

Last edited:
This is a new link
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Reactions: Samirhaig
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock