• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

You are seeing this message in WSO thread... "You MUST have at least 10 reactions to request".... Then I can help you...READ THIS!

dashi

Banned User
Dec 21, 2022
Are you requesting your favorite course link in WSO thread...
which you always want to have...

but confuse🤔 why you are not able to access the course link even you asked in the correct thread.
you asked it the same way as all the people are asking but still thinking why you am not able to get it, right?

You also thought that I should trying asking it again may there was an glitch that was I was not able to get it
you again try...

But you are seeing same message i.e. "You MUST have at least 10 reactions to request"
and now you are thinking what is the mistake I am making...😢

maybe... my course link in broken... may be I don't know the right way to ask, even you tried model how other people are asking...
but still not getting the link which you are waiting for the long time...right?

That link which can give you the access to the information which can have a great impact on you life...
the course can take your life one step more forward to your goal or may be help me achieve you goal more faster...

but you are not able to access it... feeling what is the thing I am doing wrong...

Then my friend you are at the right place😊... I will tell you the exact step by step process to get the course link...
so that you can access to the information which you always dreamed of... and eventually make you life amazing.

In order to get the course link you need to have these two things...

The First thing is... your ACCOUNT AGE...
You account should be older than 30 days... which means account your age should be more than 30 days...
Let say you have created you account on 1 Jan then in order to get the course link you should wait for 30 days i.e. ask after 30 days...

most of you have account which is more than 30 days and if you not know how to check it...
go to you profile and see the joined date in order to check it...

Here is the example👇... when I joined this community... you can see yours the same way
1677352038337.png

So this is the first thing you need to have...
now, let me tell the second thing, and most of you guys will found yourself in this situation

The second thing is... you REACTION SCORE...

Reaction score is the number of like you get on your comment or post, when someone sees it and found it valuable...
btw if you like this post and found it helpful... consider a little like👍... if you single like can may someone lives better, then why not do it? 🤔

so I was saying that once you get some likes you reaction score start increasing...
you need to have more than 10 reaction on your profile... In order to access the course

... Now you might be thinking, how on earth would someone like my post... what if I asked someone to give me like...
so if you are thinking to ask some like... you will get banned... but yes, if you are providing value and then just asking a little favor... as I am also asking a little like...😋

but not like "Hey give me some like and reaction..." so here the thing how you can get more like...
you need to add value to someone else life... you need to help other in order to get like and share

What you can do is you can make a little community(thread) and asking come question and provide value...
if someone find it helpful they will gives you reactions...

...and this way your reaction score will start increasing... and once you get more that 10 reaction, you can ask for the course and you can access it.
you can have the course you always want to have... but you need to pay the price as everything as its price...

If you don't have resources to invest then you should have the resourcefulness to pull it off.

I hope you found it helpful... and if yes please consider liking... means a lot.

cheers!
Dashi

P.S. Feel free to ask any question
@Malamute
@Bye_Hi
@Samuraiw1z
@glorya
@Hamza31
@probablyzain
@roro34
@sdjsd
@fero
@armel40

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock