• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Youzify (formerly Youzer) - BuddyPress Community & WordPress User Profile Plugin

Youzify (formerly Youzer) - BuddyPress Community & WordPress User Profile Plugin v.3.4.9

No permission to download
now i get it. thx.
do you have any tipp on which theme it works best
- Here's our list of The Official Compatible Themes :

Ps1 : The Themes that are in this list are the themes that we are in touch with their creators and in case any problems appeared in the future we will work together to solve them.

Babak updated Youzer - Buddypress Community & bbPress Forums & User Profiles Wordpress Plugin New Era with a new update entry:

Youzer v2.3.7

Download Youzer v2.3.7 - Buddypress Community & bbPress Forums & User Profiles Wordpress Plugin New Era Nulled Free
v2.3.7 November 21, 2019

Fix : Missing Activity Delete Button.
Fix : Css Bugs.
Update : Youzer - Edit Activities Extension Compatible with Youzer 2.3.7.
Update : Youzer - Buddypress Moderation Extension - Adding Automatic Updates Feature.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Youzer Buddypress Moderation v1.0.2

Attachments

• youzer-moderation102.zip
    50 KB · Views: 47
Thanks for sharing..
Youzer member types 1.0.4 has been published. Would you please upload this update too?

Thanks for sharing..
Youzer member types 1.0.4 has been published. Would you please upload this update too?
This is an errant read, I had received the same notification before. Try either clearing your browser and site cache or uninstalling and then reinstalling. This extension has not been updated.

Thank you. That one. Not so important. Have core installed from a purchased kleo theme.

But Ultimate member is imp. - is that also false positive? Got Trapmine Malicious.moderate.ml.score.

All Else. GREAT! The project is to help the needy. This helps a lot. Really. Thank you.

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Youzer - Buddypress Community & bbPress Forums & User Profiles Wordpress Plugin New Era with a new update entry:

Youzer Plugin v2.4.0

Download Youzer v2.4.0 - Buddypress Community & bbPress Forums & User Profiles Wordpress Plugin New Era Nulled Free
v2.4.0 March 16, 2020

Notice 1 : First of all install the new patch "Optimize Youzer Database".
Notice 2 : Install the second patch "Upgrade media system database".
Notice 3 : We released a new version of all the extensions, because we changed the whole youzer structure so all the new extensions needs to be updated in order to be compatible with the new...

Youzer New Addons

Youzer Plugin v2.4.1 + Addons

Download Youzer v2.4.1 - Buddypress Community & bbPress Forums & User Profiles Wordpress Plugin New Era Nulled Free
v2.4.1 March 18, 2020

Fix : Sticky Posts on shortcodes not working.
Fix : Header Statistics Hide Follower/Following Options.
Fix : Youzer Panel Width and background options not working.

Hi, Babak! Thanks for the uploads! The Add-Ons are not nulled, right? I can't access settings..

full package :love:
Fix:
.extensions new package page removed.
.All extension purchase key: press any key. not empty.

• Love
Reactions: Noxium and TassieNZ
full package :love:
Fix:
.extensions new package page removed.
.All extension purchase key: press any key. not empty.
Your name honors you. Thank you!

Reactions: NullMaster
Addonns are not working after updating Youzer, even I installed new addons.. setting are not allowing to make any changes for these add on, I am using Aardvark theme.

v2.4.2 + Addons

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock