Youzer - Buddypress Community & bbPress Forums & User Profiles Wordpress Plugin New Era

Youzer - Buddypress Community & bbPress Forums & User Profiles Wordpress Plugin New Era v2.4.7 + Addons

No permission to download
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

Nabeel

Jul 1, 2019
Malakwal
www.buraqq.com
@NullMaster but dear when I was using Youzer 2.3.9, it was working perfect and I added activity reactions manually, its stops working after updating to the newest version of Youzer., but I want to keep the latest version because it has the option to attach the file in comments and Youzer 2.3.9 is not providing this feature

Last edited:

NullMaster

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Jul 25, 2018
then the plugins are not compatible with the new version.

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak updated Youzer - Buddypress Community & bbPress Forums & User Profiles Wordpress Plugin New Era with a new update entry:

Youzer Plugin v2.4.5 + New Addons

Download Youzer v2.4.5 - Buddypress Community & bbPress Forums & User Profiles Wordpress Plugin New Era Nulled Free
v2.4.5 March 24, 2020

Fix : Custom Widget {username} variable not working.
Change : Upload Attachments button in messages.
v2.4.4 March 23, 2020
Fix : Woocomerce Activity Posts Not Working.
Fix : Blog Posts Appears Twice.
Fix : Activity Filter Not Working.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: patrocle and Nabeel

Nabeel

Jul 1, 2019
Malakwal
www.buraqq.com
wpForo, a forum and integrated with BuddyPress, but after installing Youzer, wpForo posts do not show at wall post, I sent message to wpForo team but they said that this is due to Youzer , so Youzer team should fix this bug.

patrocle

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Nov 17, 2018
Usa
Looks like the addons do not work when added any key to activate

• Sad
Reactions: GARAYEV

Nabeel

Jul 1, 2019
Malakwal
www.buraqq.com

this bug did not fix, when I try to edit my own activity later, and click at save changes, but it moves and moves and did not save after long time , I tried at two popular themes, one is Aardvark and second is Gwanji, even I tried after deactivating plugins only left Youzer and BuddyPress and bbpress. but edit button not working

NullMaster

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Jul 25, 2018
Can you share the screen of the episode you got the error.Everything is working in me now.

Reactions: Nabeel