• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Youzify (formerly Youzer) - BuddyPress Community & WordPress User Profile Plugin

Youzify (formerly Youzer) - BuddyPress Community & WordPress User Profile Plugin v.3.4.9

No permission to download
@NullMaster but dear when I was using Youzer 2.3.9, it was working perfect and I added activity reactions manually, its stops working after updating to the newest version of Youzer., but I want to keep the latest version because it has the option to attach the file in comments and Youzer 2.3.9 is not providing this feature

Last edited:
Babak updated Youzer - Buddypress Community & bbPress Forums & User Profiles Wordpress Plugin New Era with a new update entry:

Youzer Plugin v2.4.5 + New Addons

Download Youzer v2.4.5 - Buddypress Community & bbPress Forums & User Profiles Wordpress Plugin New Era Nulled Free
v2.4.5 March 24, 2020

Fix : Custom Widget {username} variable not working.
Change : Upload Attachments button in messages.
v2.4.4 March 23, 2020
Fix : Woocomerce Activity Posts Not Working.
Fix : Blog Posts Appears Twice.
Fix : Activity Filter Not Working.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: patrocle and Nabeel
wpForo, a forum and integrated with BuddyPress, but after installing Youzer, wpForo posts do not show at wall post, I sent message to wpForo team but they said that this is due to Youzer , so Youzer team should fix this bug.

save changes.JPG

edit activity.JPG
this bug did not fix, when I try to edit my own activity later, and click at save changes, but it moves and moves and did not save after long time , I tried at two popular themes, one is Aardvark and second is Gwanji, even I tried after deactivating plugins only left Youzer and BuddyPress and bbpress. but edit button not working

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock