• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YTA Masterclass By Caleb Maddix [15.02GB]

celeritasX

Mar 4, 2019
My first post :)

In this Youtube YTA Masterclass, you’ll learn about the next big business model. It’s a NEW WAY to leverage YouTube to make money online without being a “YouTuber” or even spending a dime on YouTube ads.

During these uncertain economic times, it’s critical to add a few more passive income streams with free download. Especially when you have extra time at home, you should definitely use that time to your advantage.

The great thing about this YouTube course is that it’s super easy and fun. It’s created by 3 young entrepreneurs.

Caleb and his business partner Ryan didn’t know about YouTube Automation until they met Devon. When he explained what he has been doing, they were blown away by the results. Devon was making $30,000 profit a month off of YouTube channels that were fully automated and outsourced.

So Caleb cut Devon a $100,000 check to film The YTA Masterclass, teaching everything he knows about YouTube automation using direct links to download it.

Part of the deal is that Devon doesn’t hold anything back, and shares his entire duplicatable formula… the same formula that is the reason he owns many of the most successful YouTube Automation channels in the world…

Includes :

The 8-Week YTA Masterclass – Lifetime Membership and Access ($4,997)

Done-For-You Tools, Softwares, Templates, & The YTA Checklist ($997)

The SOPs To Scale Your YTA Empire ($497)

The YTA Members Only Community ($297)

The Maximum Wage Mentality (PRICELESS)

BONUS #1: Devon Will Train Your YTA Team For You ($1,997)

BONUS #2: Fund For Free ($1,997)

YTA MASTERCLASS Bonus #3: Tripling Through Translation ($997)

YTA MASTERCLASS Bonus #4: Monetizing Outside Of Monetization ($797)
YTA MASTERCLASS Bonus #5: YouTube Advertising Mastery ($997)
YTA MASTERCLASS Bonus #6: YTA Investing ($197)
YTA MASTERCLASS Bonus #7: YTA Channel Flipping Secrets ($497)
YTA MASTERCLASS Bonus #8: Celebrity Automation ($497)
YTA MASTERCLASS Bonus #9: How To Get Your Channel Monetized ($297)
PLUS We convinced Devon to give out the YTA niches to even more people so you don’t miss out on them…

& All The Other Bonuses

Sales Page: https://www.ytamasterclass.com/

Access: https://mega.nz/folder/SeRXDAjR#Q2fD21QKmRim3MU6-E8m9w

In this Youtube YTA Masterclass, you’ll learn about the next big business model. It’s a NEW WAY to leverage YouTube to make money online without being a “YouTuber” or even spending a dime on YouTube ads.

During these uncertain economic times, it’s critical to add a few more passive income streams with free download. Especially when you have extra time at home, you should definitely use that time to your advantage.

The great thing about this YouTube course is that it’s super easy and fun. It’s created by 3 young entrepreneurs.

Caleb and his business partner Ryan didn’t know about YouTube Automation until they met Devon. When he explained what he has been doing, they were blown away by the results. Devon was making $30,000 profit a month off of YouTube channels that were fully automated and outsourced.

So Caleb cut Devon a $100,000 check to film The YTA Masterclass, teaching everything he knows about YouTube automation using direct links to download it.

Part of the deal is that Devon doesn’t hold anything back, and shares his entire duplicatable formula… the same formula that is the reason he owns many of the most successful YouTube Automation channels in the world…

Includes :

PLUS We convinced Devon to give out the YTA niches to even more people so you don’t miss out on them…

& All The Other Bonuses

awesome

Hi for those who will have problem downloading this, I have figured out a way to download it.

1. Make a Mega.nz new account so you can have 50gb free.
2. Download and Install the Mega.nz Sync desktop app.
3. Specify the folder in your computer which you want your downloads to go to.
4. Go to the Mega.nz download link.

Do not Download it Directly.
Instead choose Import to my Cloud Drive.

5. When the file is added to your Mega account. It will sync in your computer in Step #3.

At the 4gb-ish mark, Mega transfer will limit you.

6. Download and Install SoftEther VPN for Windows which is free forever (or any VPN that works for you).
7. Close the MegaSync app in your desktop.
8. Choose a new VPN to connect to in SoftEther VPN - choose the one with the best Line Speed.
9. Once connected, Re activate your MegaSync, and the download link will just resume fine.

Hope to help. Thanks celeritasX.

Last edited:
do the link actually work? I'm on my way downloading it, quite slow, this is my 1st time using mega.nz

Yes I am watching them right now. This is very well done, it is in chronological order and even includes Google Form.

Hi for those who will have problem downloading this, I have figured out a way to download it.

1. Make a Mega.nz new account so you can have 50gb free.
2. On the Mega.nz download link.

Do not Download it Directly.
Instead choose Import to my Cloud Drive.

3. When you are downloading it at the 4gb-ish mark, Mega will limit you.
4. Download SoftEther VPN for Windows which is free forever.
5. Close the MegaSync in your desktop.
6. Choose a new VPN to connect to in SoftEther VPN - choose the one with the best Line Speed.
7. Once connected, Re activate your MegaSync, and the download link will just resume fine.

Hope to help. Thanks celeritasX.
how can i imprort this in my google drive, if its bigger than 15gb? Anyway thx for sharing this

how can i imprort this in my google drive, if its bigger than 15gb? Anyway thx for sharing this

You can't use Google Drive. You have to make a new Mega account which has 50gb free for 1 year, from there you can Import the file to your account (don't direct download). It will automatically sync to a folder you specified in your computer.

When you hit the Mega limit, change location on your SoftEther VPN and re-sync. In just 2-3 hours depending on your download speed, you will download the whole 15.05 gb.

Also if anyone can provide me a direct link of the zipped file, I can unzip and upload it to drive for everyone.

Don't waste your time downloading this crap.
Seriously, it's an absolute pile of sh**.
He teaches how to make several Youtube channels, outsourcing all the work to Fiverr or UpWork or whatever else, and in regards to content its Reddit posts that is copy/pasted on Youtube. Google Sir Reddit, and you can see what he teaches. It's one of his "Gurus channels, I think."
You can just repeat what you see in Sir credit`s channel, and you dont need to watch or download this course.

Don't waste your time downloading this crap.
Seriously, it's an absolute pile of sh**.
He teaches how to make several Youtube channels, outsourcing all the work to Fiverr or UpWork or whatever else, and in regards to content its Reddit posts that is copy/pasted on Youtube. Google Sir Reddit, and you can see what he teaches. It's one of his "Gurus channels, I think."
You can just repeat what you see in Sir credit`s channel, and you dont need to watch or download this course.
uuuuuuuuuffffffffffffffff

Includes :

& All The Other Bonuses

Includes :

& All The Other Bonuses

HI there,
Thanks for the file.
I downloaded the mega file but couldn't find above section in it - BONUS #1: Devon Will Train Your YTA Team For You ($1,997)

Includes :

& All The Other Bonuses

Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock