• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YuuDrive Google Drive Sharer 2.3.2

I love you bro. Thanks for the share.
And is there any chance to get the player and direct link plugin?

And can anyone please link to the original seller of this script I want to see price and then decide...

That thing seem usefull....but im really noob!
I use a hosting for my website, I run a nextcloud server, a ShareX screencapture...but...how I can install and use that?
Its a shared hosting on cpanel (not a vps, it cost to much).
Anyone able to explain me more, here or by private message.
Thanks in advance for your help!

That thing seem usefull....but im really noob!
I use a hosting for my website, I run a nextcloud server, a ShareX screencapture...but...how I can install and use that?
Its a shared hosting on cpanel (not a vps, it cost to much).
Anyone able to explain me more, here or by private message.
Thanks in advance for your help!

you can install it like other script. just make sure to import database and edit the config.php

Hi, I'm still confused hows this script works. So if someone is download the file, is it use my server bandwidth or Google Drive?

And you mention on your post that you disable the player. Does this script already have the player built in? @aw miaw

Hi, I'm still confused hows this script works. So if someone is download the file, is it use my server bandwidth or Google Drive?

And you mention on your post that you disable the player. Does this script already have the player built in? @aw miaw
It copies the file from uploader's google drive to downloader's google drive and then download it from downloader's drive. Basically google drive brandwith to download.

Yes player is inbuilt if you enable it, it streams well.

Reactions: she.spider
It copies the file from uploader's google drive to downloader's google drive and then download it from downloader's drive. Basically google drive brandwith to download.

Yes player is inbuilt if you enable it, it streams well.
Thanks for the explanation. Any demo I can use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock