• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Zermatt - Multi-concept Agency Theme

asabeinc

Nov 30, 2020
India
Zermatt-Multi-concept-Agency-Theme-by-Select-Themes-ThemeForest.png

Download Zermatt Wordpress Theme ( Download link in footer )

Welcome to Zermatt, a contemporary multi-concept agency theme and a digital landscape we devised for all your projects! Zermatt is the ideal solution for every modern digital agency and has every layout and functionality you’ll need to present your creative work in an engaging as well as exciting manner – tons of layouts for your agency portfolio, blog, full Elementor Page Builder compatibility and lots more. Present your projects in a truly invigorating manner, get Zermatt for your digital agency website today!

Theme Features
  • Powerful Admin Interface
  • Highly Customizable
  • No coding knowledge required
  • One-Click Demo Content Import
  • Elementor Page Builder compatible
  • Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin included ($29 value)
  • WooCommerce compatible
  • Contact Form 7 compatible
  • Large collection of practical shortcodes
  • Portfolio List shortcode
  • Multiple Portfolio List layouts
  • Portfolio List Masonry layout
  • Portfolio List Gallery layout
  • Portfolio List Slider layout
  • Portfolio List Justified Gallery layout
  • Category Filter on Portfolio Lists
  • Multiple Portfolio Single Project layouts
  • Portfolio Single Gallery layouts
  • Portfolio Single Images layouts
  • Portfolio Single Masonry layouts
  • Portfolio Single Slider layouts
  • Portfolio Category List shortcode
  • Highlight shortcode
  • Awards List shortcode
  • Highlight shortcode
  • Interactive Link Showcase shortcode
  • Text Marquee shortcode
  • Image Marquee shortcode
  • Product List shortcode
  • Product Categories List shortcode
  • Video Button shortcode
  • Customizable Google Map shortcode
  • Banner Shortcode
  • Dropcaps shortcode
  • Info Section shortcode
  • Pricing Table shortcode
  • Team List shortcode
  • Clients List shortcode
  • Testimonials List shortcode
  • Custom Font shortcode
  • Instagram List shortcode
  • Twitter List shortcode
  • Call to Action shortcode
  • Various infographic shortcodes
  • Progress Bar shortcode
  • Counter shortcode
  • Countdown shortcode
  • Preloading Effect – choose from 15+ loader icons
  • Multiple Header types
  • Header Vertical Sliding
  • Header Vertical
  • Header Minimal
  • Header Standard
  • Header Zermatt Switch
  • Fullscreen Menu functionality
  • Multiple Header Behavior Types (sticky, fixed, sticky only on scroll up)
  • Separate Normal, Sticky, and Mobile Header Logo Versions
  • Separate Logo versions for dark and light header skin
  • Multiple Header & Footer widget areas
  • Optional Header Top widgets area
  • Customizable Mega Menu
  • Side Area
  • Anchor functionality in menu – easily navigate to any section on the same or different page
  • Parallax Sections
  • Social Icon Widget
  • Blog List Widget
  • Image Gallery Widget
  • Sticky Sidebar Widget
  • Integrated Search
  • Customizable Footer – choose from 1 to 4 column layout
  • Variable grid size
  • Blog List shortcode
  • Blog List Gallery Layout
  • Blog List Masonry Layout
  • Blog List Slider Layout
  • Blog List Justified Gallery Layout
  • Custom Post Formats: Standard, Gallery, Link, Quote, Video, Audio
  • Related Posts functionality on Blog Single Posts
  • Fully Responsive
  • Retina Ready
  • Create Custom Sidebars
  • 900+ Google Fonts
  • Font Awesome, Font Elegant, Ion Icons, Simple Line Icons, Linea Icons, Linear Icons, and Dripicons Icon Packs
  • Translation Ready
  • WPML Plugin compatibility
  • SEO Optimized
  • Child Theme included
Download Zermatt Multi-Concept agency wordpress Theme

I installed it, but wasn't able to install any of the demos because is not nulled. Or maybe didn't find the way to do so.

The theme works for me. When the demo import fails, most often it is because PHP not configured according to the themes needs. This theme has quite high requirements – did you check/set them?

The only thing you have to install manually are the four Revslider templates, they are under /xml export/revslider/ in the zermatt-nulled.zip

Last edited:
The theme works for me. When the demo import fails, most often it is because PHP not configured according to the themes needs. This theme has quite high requirements – did you check/set them?

The only thing you have to install manually are the four Revslider templates, they are under /xml export/revslider/ in the zermatt-nulled.zip
Whenever I try to install a demo it asks me for the purchase code and can't go on from there. Everything else works fine, but I can't get rid of that message.

@asabeinc have you bought this and are providing untouched files?

Hi there, a stupid question.. how do you modify footer in this theme? Seems that there's no way to do that within the theme settings

Hi there, a stupid question.. how do you modify footer in this theme? Seems that there's no way to do that within the theme settings
If you need to change the configuration of the footer, then go to Zermatt Core Options > Footer

If you need to change or add content to the footer, then go to Appearance > Widgets

Reactions: al0x99
If you need to change the configuration of the footer, then go to Zermatt Core Options > Footer

If you need to change or add content to the footer, then go to Appearance > Widgets

Got that but they give you not too much editing power.. Footer is split in 2 sections which you cannot modify. I guess you have to integrate Elementor footer or similar for better customisation

EDIT: Actually found everthing.. just have to change some settings theme and i managed to do the way i wanted... Fantastic!!

@Johnniekg You know if there's a way to modify full screen menu background from black? Or need to that manually in css

Last edited:
Got that but they give you not too much editing power.. Footer is split in 2 sections which you cannot modify. I guess you have to integrate Elementor footer or similar for better customisation

EDIT: Actually found everthing.. just have to change some settings theme and i managed to do the way i wanted... Fantastic!!

@Johnniekg You know if there's a way to modify full screen menu background from black? Or need to that manually in css

Well... After taking a deep look at all the theme options, page options, and elementor options, I concluded that the only way to change the background black color of the fullscreen menu is directly editing the ID #qodef-fullscreen-area in CSS.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock