• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ZoxPress - All-In-One WordPress News Theme

ZoxPress - All-In-One WordPress News Theme v2.10.0

No permission to download

PapaJohn81

Trusted Uploader
Feb 4, 2020
PapaJohn81 submitted a new resource:

ZoxPress - All-In-One WordPress News Theme - Grab ZoxPress - All-In-One WordPress News Theme - Completely Clean & Untouched

View attachment 29235

Last update: Version 1.01.0 – February 12, 2020
ZoxPress
is the culmination of 8+ years of WordPress theme development and customer input. With a host of new features combined with a slew of requested features over the years, ZoxPress gives you every tool and design you desire to publish the most professional news site possible. With 100 different homepage combinations, all-new Night Mode, Parallax Inline Article Ads, Auto Loaded Posts...

Read more about this resource...

V.1.02.0
Please. from another place than zippyshare.
Not allowed in my country.

PapaJohn81 updated ZoxPress - All-In-One WordPress News Theme with a new update entry:

ZoxPress Theme v1.02.0

Download ZoxPress v1.02.0 - All-In-One WordPress News Theme Nulled Free
v1.02.0 – February 18, 2020

• NEW FEATURE! – Adds ability to choose social sharing buttons style
  • Fixes bug with Auto Load Posts function on new installations
  • Fixed bug with AMP video posts
  • Fixes mobile styling of Author pages
  • Fixes bug with category menu dropdowns
  • Fixes bug with mobile layout on category pages
  • Fixes bug with responsive video embeds
  • Fixes various styling issues...

Read the rest of this update entry...

PapaJohn81 updated ZoxPress - All-In-One WordPress News Theme with a new update entry:

Updates
  • NEW FEATURE! – Adds the ability to choose social sharing buttons style
  • Fixes bug with Auto Load Posts function on new installations
  • Fixed bug with AMP video posts
  • Fixes mobile styling of Author pages
  • Fixes bug with category menu dropdowns
  • Fixes bug with mobile layout on category pages
  • Fixes bug with responsive video embeds
  • Fixes various styling issues
Affected files...

Reactions: Babak

ZoxPress Theme v1.03.0

Download ZoxPress v1.03.0 - All-In-One WordPress News Theme Nulled Free
v1.03.0 – February 27, 2020 - Thanks To @Supremo DM

• Expands Parallax Inline Article Ads to include Google Adsense Ads
  • Fixes Twitter embed styling
  • Fixes bug with search results page
  • Fixes bug with RTL version
Affected files:
/parts/theme-options.php
style.css

Reactions: Supremo DM
Reactions: carlitoux
Thank you so much for sharing this theme. I have installed ZOxPress Network 2 Theme on my website with demo data just the check everything. But I'm unable to achieve the category section divider they have in their demo website Like World News section and Business News section. I will appreciate if anyone can help me with this. Thanks in advance.

Thank you so much for sharing this theme. I have installed ZOxPress Network 2 Theme on my website with demo data just the check everything. But I'm unable to achieve the category section divider they have in their demo website Like World News section and Business News section. I will appreciate if anyone can help me with this. Thanks in advance.

are you use static page?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucidManiac
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock