• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ZoxPress - All-In-One WordPress News Theme

ZoxPress - All-In-One WordPress News Theme v2.10.0

No permission to download
PapaJohn81 updated ZoxPress - All-In-One WordPress News Theme with a new update entry:

ZoxPress Theme v1.05.0

Download ZoxPress v1.05.0 - All-In-One WordPress News Theme Nulled Free
v1.05.0 – April 2, 2020

• Updates Google Fonts list
  • Adds Social buttons styling for top header
  • Fixes bug with Gutenberg after WordPress 5.4 update
  • Fixes bug with Custom HTML area in top header
Affected files:
/admin/options.php
/parts/header-top.php
/parts/theme-options.php
functions.php
style.css

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: vicetias
Thank you guys! I bought this theme at a "reseller" page and they still have version 1.04.0 and I just found the latest version here before!

For future updates I promise I'll share with you.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Thank you guys! I bought this theme at a "reseller" page and they still have version 1.04.0 and I just found the latest version here before!

For future updates I promise I'll share with you.
Enjoy

Reactions: vicetias
My homepage doesn't look like the demo, does anyone teach me how to set this up? I want my home page to look like the demo. :(

My homepage doesn't look like the demo, does anyone teach me how to set this up? I want my home page to look like the demo. :(
Possibly because several of the included plugins need to be nulled for it to function properly. Try this one and install plugins from the Plugins folder.

ZoxPress – The All-In-One WordPress News Theme v1.06.0 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Possibly because several of the included plugins need to be nulled for it to function properly. Try this one and install plugins from the Plugins folder.

ZoxPress – The All-In-One WordPress News Theme v1.06.0 NULLED

TassieNZ :)
Check the plugins folder, what is "Theia Sticky Sidebar" for?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock