• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Aoxio - SaaS Multi-Business Service Booking Software

Aoxio - SaaS Multi-Business Service Booking Software Version 2.3

No permission to download
1672145043442.png
Thank you very much for the excellent contribution.

does anyone know why I get this error when I set up my gmail email?

404​

Not Found​

The resource requested could not be found on this server!

Why this error, the home is ok, but login and other pages have this error, I have already redid the database and the same error appears, anyone? I've been waiting for this feature for over 1 year

Already followed the documentation and it didn't work

3. Start Installation​

• Start the installation process add /install after your domain path. (ex: https://yourdomain.com/install)
  • Follow the steps in the installation process
After installation, if you get "404 Not Found" to click any link of your site, please re-upload only the .htaccess file on your project root folder

Reactions: lamanchagris
Update Version 1.9 – 10 January 2023

- Added new theme for user company
- Added user add / edit option in admin panel > users
- Added location & sub location on user panel > add appointment
- Fixed staff working hour issue on booking page
- Improved email verification process for new registared users
- Fixed some minor issues

@Babak and @hellboy70

pdate Version 1.9 – 10 January 2023

- Added new theme for user company
- Added user add / edit option in admin panel > users
- Added location & sub location on user panel > add appointment
- Fixed staff working hour issue on booking page
- Improved email verification process for new registared users
- Fixed some minor issues

@hellboy9211 You forgot to put the .htaccess file in the zip. 🤣

Thank you @sonn1220 for the .htaccess file. The application is working but the total number of files is much bigger than a WordPress installation with add-on. If I could find a similar add-on for WordPress, would be much more lighter for my number of files limitation in my shared hosting. 😞😟

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock