• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ella - Multipurpose Shopify Theme OS 2.0

Ella - Multipurpose Shopify Theme OS 2.0 v6.5.5

No permission to download
Does anyone have a script that would display the products in the collections randomly from the start? Shopify does not support this. Thanks

Found an issue with Main Cart on mobile you can't update quantity - you need to replace it with this:

PHP:
          <div class="cart-item-blocks-left">
                                                    <cart-update-quantity class="cart-item-qty" data-product="{{ item.product_id }}" data-variant="{{ item.variant.id }}">
                                                    <label class="form-label hiddenLabels" for="upsell-update-{{ item.id }}">{{ 'products.product.quantity.label' | t }}</label>
                                                    <a href="javascript:void(0)" data-minus-quantity-cart="" class="minus btn-quantity"></a>
                                                    <input class="form-input quantity cart-item-qty-input" name="quantity" id="upsell-update-{{ item.id }}" data-qtt-id1="quantity{{ item.id }}" value="{{ item.quantity }}" type="number"{% if item.variant.inventory_management != null and item.variant.inventory_quantity > 0 %} data-inventory-quantity="{{ item.variant.inventory_quantity }}"{% endif %} data-cart-quantity data-cart-quantity-id="{{ item.id }}" data-line="{{ item.key }}" />
                                                    <a href="javascript:void(0)" data-plus-quantity-cart="" class="plus btn-quantity"></a>
                                                    </cart-update-quantity>
                                                            </div>
where code area ?

UPDATE:​

6.5.2 - August 11, 2023

I won't be updating anymore​

I've been updating in the comments because I think some people actively use this theme and rely on the updates. However Babiato won't give me access to this thread anymore and I can only do so in the comments. @jenishsonani, since you have admin access to this thread, please update! <3
Well I use this and big thanks to YOU :)

• Love
Reactions: WaviestUnicorn

6.5.2 - August 11, 2023

I've been updating in the comments because I think some people actively use this theme and rely on the updates. However Babiato won't give me access to this thread anymore and I can only do so in the comments. @jenishsonani, since you have admin access to this thread, please update! <3
sir i use this and really thanks for sharing and please don't stop updating

6.5.2 - August 11, 2023

Thank you and please keep updating it. Yes most of us rely on updates

hey! Can anyone help me onto installing all demo content from this theme?
Kindly check the demo data file from that copy setting and index file code and on the shopify dashboard where you have installed that theme edit code and replace index and setting files code from the demo files (paste that code there )

Kindly check the demo data file from that copy setting and index file code and on the shopify dashboard where you have installed that theme edit code and replace index and setting files code from the demo files (paste that code there )
I am trying to do it myself, but Im not so friendly with this kind of stuff, thx ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ss45

UPDATE Ella 6.5.3 Sept 29 2023

We've just rolled out a new UI/UX and Animation update, packed with enhancements to elevate your store's overall experience:
    • Added: Loading Animation: Fade up
    • Added: Hover Effects: Vertical Lift and 3D Lift
    • Added: Section Animations: Ambient Movement and Zoom-in on scroll
    • Added: "Infinite Scrolling" for Instagram + Brands Slider.
    • Added: "Swatch Color" type 'Metafields' – use color codes or images with PNG format from metafields.
    • Updated: Changed the email form from "Our Server" to "Shopify" on the send email form.
    • Updated: Cart Page – updated deprecated discounts property on line items.
    • Updated: Added recipient fields "send on date" to your gift card products.
We have fixed the following issues:
    • Improved: JS, CSS, Liquid. Fixed: Wishlist page error when turning off Product Price settings.
    • Fixed: Product Card 06 error on Wishlist page when turning off the Show/Hide Button option in Product Card settings.
    • Fixed: Cart Page – cannot increase or decrease product quantity.
    • Fixed: Header Nav Multi-Site setting – mobile logo for tab menus now works correctly.

UPDATE Ella 6.5.3 Sept 29 2023

We've just rolled out a new UI/UX and Animation update, packed with enhancements to elevate your store's overall experience:
    • Added: "Swatch Color" type 'Metafields' – use color codes or images with PNG format from metafields.
    • Updated: Changed the email form from "Our Server" to "Shopify" on the send email form.
    • Updated: Cart Page – updated deprecated discounts property on line items.
    • Updated: Added recipient fields "send on date" to your gift card products.
We have fixed the following issues:
    • Improved: JS, CSS, Liquid. Fixed: Wishlist page error when turning off Product Price settings.
    • Fixed: Product Card 06 error on Wishlist page when turning off the Show/Hide Button option in Product Card settings.
    • Fixed: Cart Page – cannot increase or decrease product quantity.
    • Fixed: Header Nav Multi-Site setting – mobile logo for tab menus now works correctly.
THANK YOU SO MUCH, you're such a kind soul, I really appreciate your effort.

Babak updated Ella - Multipurpose Shopify Theme OS 2.0 with a new update entry:

Ella Theme Shopify v6.5.3 Untouched

Download Ella v6.5.3 - Multipurpose Shopify Sections Theme Nulled Free
Ella version 6.5.3 (29/09/2023)

• Added: "Swatch Color" type...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock