• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Firebox Pro - WordPress Popup Builder Plugin

Firebox Pro - WordPress Popup Builder Plugin v2.1.10

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Firebox Pro - WordPress Popup Builder Plugin - Download Firebox Pro - WordPress Popup Builder Plugin Nulled Free

firebox-product-page-image.png
Download Firebox Pro - WordPress Popup Builder Plugin Nulled Free
Firebox Pro is a versatile WordPress plugin crafted to elevate the functionality and aesthetic of any website. It allows users to create highly interactive content, such as quizzes, surveys, and feedback forms, essential for engaging visitors and understanding their preferences. The plugin’s customisable pop-ups and overlays can be tailored to match the style and tone of your site...

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated Firebox Pro - WordPress Popup Builder Plugin with a new update entry:

Firebox Pro v2.1.4

Download Firebox Pro v2.1.4 - WordPress Popup Builder Plugin Nulled Free
= v2.1.4 - 26/01/2024 =

* New: Track conversions when user clicks on the FireBox Buttons & Image blocks, Core Buttons & Image blocks.
* New: Countdown Gutenberg block allowing you to create advanced countdown timers.
* New: Video Gutenberg block allowing you to embed YouTube or Vimeo videos.
* New: Map Gutenberg block allowing you to embed OpenStreetMap maps with unlimited map markers.
* Improvement: You can now...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Babak Do you happen to have v2.1.8?

• WordPress 6.5 compatibility.
  • Added: Cookie, POST, and Query String in the Smart Tags list.
  • Improvement: Ensure campaigns do not appear in search results.
  • Fix: Video block error when embedded into post/page.
  • Fix: Countdown block error when embedded into post/page.
  • Fix: Map block styling improvements on editor.
  • Fix: External Link Click may trigger when going to subdomain.
  • Fix: Template Library may not appear due to CSS conflicts.
  • Fix: Toggle field CSS improvements.
  • Removed: Average Time Open metric from Dashboard, Campaigns, and Analytics pages.

installed this to try out, is the template library supposed to work?
It says need a valid subscription to use any templates...

installed this to try out, is the template library supposed to work?
It says need a valid subscription to use any templates...
I suspect those get downloaded from the server using a product key, so would not work without a real subscription, but I could be wrong. I saw the templates were also locked on my side when I tested this out.

I suspect those get downloaded from the server using a product key, so would not work without a real subscription, but I could be wrong. I saw the templates were also locked on my side when I tested this out.
found that some do, the ones restricted to the pro version though still check for active subscription.
Not sure about this plugin just yet... seems to be a bit glitchy in testing.
Looking for alternatives still!

Thankfully we get to test plugins to see if they are suitable before purchase here!

Reactions: Unreal_NFS
Indeed, it is a bit glitchy, but interestingly you can drop a message on the Wordpress forums and the developer is quite responsive to questions. Of course keep in mind that you should only ask for support questions related to the non-Pro version :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock