• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders v6.9

No permission to download
Question related to Formidable forms. I have multiple forms and want separate custom styles for each form. Nothing happens when clicking "+ New Style" even when checking left button on and off.
1709888362170.png

Reactions: cassiojlpb
This Works for me <3 and Complete Add ons

Still getting the "WARNING: Your site has been blocked from FormidableForms.com because your version of Formidable Forms may contain malware!" statement after installing 6.8.3 free & this 6.8.2 Pro version.

What is the process to get rid of this and null activate?

Still getting the "WARNING: Your site has been blocked from FormidableForms.com because your version of Formidable Forms may contain malware!" statement after installing 6.8.3 free & this 6.8.2 Pro version.

What is the process to get rid of this and null activate?
Try this and let me know please. v6.8.3

Attachments

• formidable-pro-6.8.3-package.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Try this and let me know please. v6.8.3
Nope. Still getting the message.
Completely deactivated, then deleted lite and pro, then added your version, then enabled lite, then pro.

On other WP sites, I have had no problems upgrading to 6.83 lite & 6.8.2. pro. Wonder if its a rogue file or db entry somewhere.

Completely deactivated, then deleted lite and pro, then added your version, then enabled lite, then pro.

On other WP sites, I have had no problems upgrading to 6.83 lite & 6.8.2. pro. Wonder if its a rogue file or db entry somewhere.
Strange. It works fine here!

Can any others comment please? :)

Clear your cache even like siteground dynamic cache

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Clear your cache even like siteground dynamic cache

Disabled all plugins, didn't have caching on this particular site. Didn't work.

In the WP_OPTIONS table, under "frm_addons...", I do see the following entry

a:3:{s:7:"timeout";i:1710146909;s:5:"value";s:546:"{"error":{"type":"invalid","code":"invalid","grace":"1459916800","expires":"1447734399","active":"","active_sub":"no","message":"WARNING: Your site has been blocked from FormidableForms.com because your version of Formidable Forms may contain malware!<br\/> <a href=\"https:\/\/formidableforms.com\/pricing\/?utm_source=WordPress&utm_medium=nulled-cf&utm_campaign=liteplugin\" target=\"_blank\">Switch to the official version now for 50% off<\/a>.","license":"xxx"},"grace":"1459916800","active_sub":"","expires":"1447734399","response_code":403}";s:7:"version";s:5:"6.8.3";}

not sure what this is exactly, but look like potential call back or utm capture if clicked, but will compare to other sites and report back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock