• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kadence Blocks Pro - Premium WordPress Blocks for Beautifully Effective Websites

Kadence Blocks Pro - Premium WordPress Blocks for Beautifully Effective Websites v.2.3.7

No permission to download
Please update

Changelog

Kadence Blocks Pro 2.3.4 2nd April 2024​

• Add: Option to show author website link in post grid.
  • Fix: Filter results for advanced query loop range filter.
  • Fix: Issue where “Show children” option would show in query loop editor when it shouldn’t.
  • Fix: Image path for ajax loading animation.
:)

All working except...

wp-admin/admin.php?page=kadence-blocks-home

Which is blank, but does not seem to effect anything

Thanks

(y)

Please update...

Changelog

Kadence Blocks Pro 2.3.6 9th April 2024​

• Add: Dynamic content for The Events Calendar.
  • Fix: Possible css issue in FSE templates.
  • Fix: Issue with theme colors not working when changing opacity

I can't use any Kadence starter template. I keep getting this message: "This is a premium starter template. To import this starter template, you need to install Kadence Pro and Kadence Blocks Pro and activate your license using an Essential or Full Bundle license." Even though I've already activated them, I'm still having trouble. Can you help, please?

@lcforall @yuval @Snapper123

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 5
AKSakallı updated Kadence Blocks Pro - Premium WordPress Blocks for Beautifully Effective Websites with a new update entry:

Kadence Blocks Pro - Premium WordPress Blocks for Beautifully Effective Websites v.2.3.7

== 2.3.7 | 23rd April 2024 ==
* Add: Link to view full changelog on Kadence website.
* Fix: Dynamic HTML typography not applying if repeater field is used.
* Fix: Product carousel in mega menu.
* Fix: Portfolio Grid/Carousel not showing one less post when used in element.
* Fix: Repeater block styles applying to unexpected elements.
* Fix: Swatch filter when the term being used was the default and not specifically selected.
* Fix: Query Loop filter result counts when children are sorted...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't use any Kadence starter template. I keep getting this message: "This is a premium starter template. To import this starter template, you need to install Kadence Pro and Kadence Blocks Pro and activate your license using an Essential or Full Bundle license." Even though I've already activated them, I'm still having trouble. Can you help, please?

@lcforall @yuval @Snapper123
To be able to use all Pro Templates

Go to Kadence starter templates and click Sync With Cloud

(circular arrows at top right)

(y)

Thanks for the update SalveJoy

The plugin is showing message "Kadence Blocks Pro is not activated."

Can someone please fix this?

I wonder why these Kadence plugins and themes are being posted without being properly nulled?
Perhaps others are using a better Theme and Blocks than Kadence for wordpress?
Please let me know.
Thanks. :)

Reactions: Snapper123
I wonder why these Kadence plugins and themes are being posted without being properly nulled?
Perhaps others are using a better Theme and Blocks than Kadence for wordpress?
Please let me know.
Thanks. :)
I thought that maybe the new AI features constantly contacting Kadence servers, was the problem with previous versions not being fully nulled?

But whatever you have done with your version, is now working fine

(y)

Last edited:

Installing theme from uploaded file: kadence-blocks-pro_2.3.7.zip​

Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme installation failed.

oooohhhh
i see............ thanks

If you want the Theme then install this

And extend it with this

Kadence Theme Pro - Extends Kadence Theme With Premium Features and Addons | Babiato Forums

• Love
Reactions: linxford
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock