• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kalles - Clean, Versatile, Responsive Shopify Theme - RTL support

Kalles - Clean, Versatile, Responsive Shopify Theme - RTL support v4.3.2

No permission to download
Not using WP for 6 years. Had to setup a local site to give it a try
It's quite easy to null this theme for WP/WooCommerce
Go to edit this file: admin\assets\js\admin.js
Search for line 277:
if ( response.status == 1) {
and replace it with:
if (1) {

Now enter anything (more than 2 char) in Purchase code to activate it
Thanks man!

To null this theme on your own, just edit file assets/des_adm.min.js
Replace the:
else{if("No sale belonging .......
by:
else{i.html("ACTIVATION SUCCESSFULLY .......

null_diff.JPG

You can also download my nulled des_adm.min.js file and replace with your original one if you don't know how to edit: Mega.nz
I don't even use this theme anymore, but I had to consult a few lines of CSS of this theme, so I came here to download it.
I saw that the staff was having difficulty nulling.
So I did the kindness of doing something impossible, went back a few pages of that same post and checked the method of nullification of the wonderful member @tom9890 (thanks for that) that made us the kindness to show how to do. Above is the method reference. And below is the updated and activated file (does not need any changes to use, nor any kind of code or key):

Attachments

• kalles-clean-versatile-shopify-theme.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 95
Reactions: Maxcore and Khloe1
I find the Tabs collections function switching exception, not compatible with shopify update today.

KALLES v4.0.1
IMPORTANT: if you want to use any skin(demo) of kalles, it will reset the purchase code to empty, so don't forget to write it again otherwise purchase screen will reappear. you can write anything in the purchase code. :)
Default is: "Nameless Hero"
Hi i download the new ver V4.2 Purchase code not working : "Nameless Hero"

Well, it was rather a rhetorical question.. If the nulled version doesn't work, use another one. Noone will give you a code they paid for.. 😅

This theme is very good for building stores. I already bought two licences and can honestly say it's really worth it

I applied the same method I did in my last reply, follow file below with the nulled theme ⤵​

Guys, just venting... Have you noticed that the answer is often under our noses and we just haven't seen it out of sheer laziness?
haha. thanks. I got it to work. nulling it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mossab99
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock