• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need Help with Shopking Script to setup locally and PHP & Vue Dev assistance

zaid69

Babiato Lover
Aug 11, 2022
Can anyone help set up

ShopKing - eCommerce App with Laravel Website & Admin Panel with POS | Inventory Management

script locally?
I'm not able to install the script on localhost. I don't have much knowledge of php and 0% knowledge of Vue. 😁
I want to make some customization.
I just need help with Local setup and after the modification how can i create production build?
As far as i know Vue projects require build to be uploaded, changes don't work without the build. If there's a way to make changes in Vue in live like we can make changes in HTML, Bootstrap in live and it works, Please let me know.

I'm able to set up the script locally, but now I need help of Vue and PHP dev.
The first change i wanted to make in this script is to remove /#/ from url.
I got success in this change, but now the issue is that the routes are not being accessed,
E.g: if i open any page by navigation(By clicking on any button or page link) im able to access that page, but when i refresh that page or try to access that url directly, i get error message of Url not found.
If any know the PHP and Vue Devs please mention them here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waelsultan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock