• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PayMoney - Secure Online Payment Gateway

PayMoney - Secure Online Payment Gateway PayMoney v-4.1.1 December 21, 2023

No permission to download
paulo3d updated PayMoney - Secure Online Payment Gateway with a new update entry:

PayMoney v-3.9.1 7 de maio de 2023 Recurso: a próxima API de reação do Paymoney adicionada para sincronizações com o aplicativo móvel.
Melhoria: a qualidade do código é padronizada com base no conceito oop e no padrão Laravel.
Melhoria: Código otimizado, código indesejado desnecessário, arquivos e comentários apagados.
Correção de Bug: Correção de bug simples também feita.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This Pay Secure seems to have more options without many addons, they don't have mobile app as of now.

Can you check if it's better when compared to Xcash as I don't like viserlabs fronend design that much.
pay secure is better i see in the ui and feature

paulo3d updated PayMoney - Secure Online Payment Gateway with a new update entry:

PayMoney v-4.0.1 August 21, 2023 Feature: Privacy Page Added
Improvement: Removed Unnecessary Tags
Improvement: A new design applied to user dashboard and frontend.
Improvement: Translation Updated
Improvement: Custom Page Dark Mode Support
Improvement: Cancel Button Add in Express Merchant Payment
Improvement: Removed Unnecessary Files and Directories and Functions...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi all :)
can someone tell me how to run the installation of this script?
I'm getting a HTTP ERROR 500 server P.O Ubuntu 20.04 BrainyCp

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock