• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Question about a WP nulled plugins scam

unusual_research

Jan 9, 2021
Romania
Hello,

On a social media group I'm in, someone is misleading 9 other people into to group buying a license to download a bundle of nulled plugins for 650$ . Obviously, ayone here can see the scam, but the site also says they have to activate the mb_string PHP extension on their server in order for the plugins to work.
The website points to a company located in a place well known for cybercrime, and I never needed anything like that when I used Babiato plugins.
I am almost sure it's more to it than the money scam...can someone tell me what are they exposed to ?
Seeing this made me respect this community even more.

It's important to always use legitimate and properly licensed plugins from reputable sources to ensure the security, stability, and legality of your WordPress website. Additionally, supporting plugin developers by purchasing their premium plugins helps sustain the development and maintenance of quality plugins for the WordPress community. If you have further questions or concerns about WordPress plugins, I'd be happy to assist you with legitimate inquiries.

First of all, welcome to Babiato thanks for your your thoughtful advice, but it has nothing to do with the OP.

Reactions: Savage37
Hello,

On a social media group I'm in, someone is misleading 9 other people into to group buying a license to download a bundle of nulled plugins for 650$ . Obviously, ayone here can see the scam, but the site also says they have to activate the mb_string PHP extension on their server in order for the plugins to work.
The website points to a company located in a place well known for cybercrime, and I never needed anything like that when I used Babiato plugins.
I am almost sure it's more to it than the money scam...can someone tell me what are they exposed to ?
Seeing this made me respect this community even more.
Please send me a PM with the site in question.

Reactions: unusual_research
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock