• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v.3.0.60

No permission to download
Anyone could panic if their site gets attacked and start looking at anything with suspicion.
It's OK - even the experts would panic.
Forget about an attack, even a corrupt site backup can make everyone panic.

Regardless of what, losing COOLNESS is the baddest of all.
That is why we have the forum rule - not to be impolite with the other forum member(s).

If anyone doesn't want to be notified - they can always use the "unwatch" feature to turn off the notification on the thread-level.

:love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Alanon and guguk
IMPORTANT:

WordPress is installed on Linux among other things --- let's call it "The Stack".
If the Stack isn't secure, everything will fall apart.
Secure the stack 1st and then build on top of it -- the secure site.
What is the point in not securing the main door, but putting your efforts only into securing the windows?!

SECURE STACK ==>whole house.
Secure WordPress ==>window.

Shared/Managed Hosting companies secure the STACK, and you secure the WP.
As a VPS/Dedicated server Admin, you secure not only the WP but the whole stack as there is nobody to do that for you.

I'm not argue with you even with anyone if you are "read" my post, I just taking care "whole" users to be safe with download any file on babiato, capito?

What a stupid idea :) If you think "nulled" items harm your efforts so why you are sharing your file, it may required null to using everyone in future? So should we trust your file? How we trust your file?

Because I'm sharing my files too and all of them are "safe" but any users who contribute on babiato take personally if you say "Here's why you should never use null versions!" because you are "blaming the babiato".

And last word, if you had follow up on what @Dimitris said "this is a false alarm", do you first apologize to me and apologize to the contributors?
Thousands of people upload files to Babiato. Babiato does not provide control of these files. Such a thing is impossible! I'm not blaming Babiato here! I'm trying to say that there may be people with ulterior motives here!

You are truly someone to have unnecessary conversations with.

Thousands of people upload files to Babiato. Babiato does not provide control of these files. Such a thing is impossible! I'm not blaming Babiato here! I'm trying to say that there may be people with ulterior motives here!

You are truly someone to have unnecessary conversations with.
I've never seen anyone as idiot as you ever :) Babiato does not control the "files" but mods checking the file has been purchased or not, so this is the first part of file is "clean or not" point. If the purchased so the file can be in babiato's repository.

After this step, "trusted" nullers only can null and release it, so again the "Null master" badge giving them by babiato's administrators/mods. If you download any nulled file shared by a user who without "null master" badge so it's your own responsibility.

So, as you can see, if you can think just a little bit, you have blaming still "babiato". So again I'd say to you: "Go away from here".

Hello guys, I have been using this plugin for months now and I really enjoy it, there is some things tho that really annoy me and this is my approach of making the plugin a bit less noisy with the notifications regarding the AI and the RankMath news that apper in the dashboard. This two scripts will hide all the AI options that we cannot use without buying the credits and it will also hide the annoying RankMath news that use half of the dashboard.

This is what you have to place in your theme's functions.php

Code:
//RankMath disable AI
add_filter('rank_math/researches/tests', function ($tests, $type) {
    unset($tests['hasContentAI']);
    return $tests;
}, 10, 2);

//Hide RankMath content on the dashboard
function hide_rank_math_content_on_dashboard() {
    if (is_admin()) { // Check if we're in the admin dashboard
        $screen = get_current_screen();
        if ($screen->base == 'dashboard') { // Check if we're on the main dashboard page
            echo '<style>
                .rank-math-blog-title, .rank-math-blog-list {
                    display: none !important;
                }
            </style>';
        }
    }
}
add_action('admin_head', 'hide_rank_math_content_on_dashboard');
//End RankMath

Hello guys, I have been using this plugin for months now and I really enjoy it, there is some things tho that really annoy me and this is my approach of making the plugin a bit less noisy with the notifications regarding the AI and the RankMath news that apper in the dashboard. This two scripts will hide all the AI options that we cannot use without buying the credits and it will also hide the annoying RankMath news that use half of the dashboard.
Or you can simply turn off the Content AI module in the Rank Math dashboard and the Rank Math Overview widget in Screen Options.

doesnt seem to be working as previous versions did. Rankmath > Dashboard, you cannot active the pro modules. Says "This module is available in the pro version"

Code:
//RankMath disable AI
    return $tests;
}, 10, 2);

if ($screen->base == 'dashboard') { // Check if we're on the main dashboard page
            echo '<style>
                }
            </style>';
        }
    }
}
//End RankMath

Code:
//RankMath disable AI
    return $tests;
}, 10, 2);

echo '<style>
                }
            </style>';
        }
    }
}
//End RankMath
worked. but check my last post :(

Hello guys, someone will have the following solution to the problem that I will tell you about:

I use Dokan together with Rank Math and for several versions, providers have edited the snippet, along with the keyword they decide to place. But when saving changes, it remains blank again as if nothing was placed. However, if I edit the supplier's product from my administrator profile, are the changes saved in the snippet and keyword, is there any solution or what could be happening?

1711328215944.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yiwosin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock