• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.12.1

No permission to download
I just downloaded last version 11.11.0 and applied the same nulling as 11.10.1.1...
Please Check if it works for you.
Please @Babak (or any trusted nuller) confirm the nulling is ok.
Added dt-the7-core also (it is the original file from themeforest)

Attachments

• dt-the7-11.11-nulled.zip
    8.5 MB · Views: 57
  • dt-the7-core.zip
    947.1 KB · Views: 62
Babak updated 11.11.0. ?????????????
I just downloaded last version 11.11.0 and applied the same nulling as 11.10.1.1...
thank you..

Demo Page importing not works but other things are working with your nulled theme. Thanks

Reactions: holograma
Babak updated The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 Theme v11.11.0

Download The7 v11.11.0 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled Free
v.11.11.0 (Jan 26, 2024)

New Features:
1. Introduced a Menu Toggle widget.
2. Launched The7 loop templates library.

Improvements:
1. Enhanced the process to remove all image thumbnails if the original image was removed.
2. Improved the responsiveness of the Quantity field in the Add to Cart.

Bug Fixes:
1. Resolved minor issues in language files.
2. Fixed the issue with the character limit not...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: chezzz and dgpalych
not sure if i am missing something, i have imported the main demo and i am missing the layouts and its not as it shows in the demo site, also the pictures & icons are not showing either, if someone could please guide me what is missing here.

not sure if i am missing something, i have imported the main demo and i am missing the layouts and its not as it shows in the demo site, also the pictures & icons are not showing either, if someone could please guide me what is missing here.
Check whether you've installed the required plugins.

Check whether you've installed the required plugins.
Thanks for the assist.
I have installed the required plugins, and it did by itself while importing the demo.

And the layouts of pages in the main demo are a little different than the ones in the live demo.

Thanks for the assist.
I have installed the required plugins, and it did by itself while importing the demo.

And the layouts of pages in the main demo are a little different than the ones in the live demo.
Hmm... 🤔

I am not sure what should be the problem.
Maybe the demo content like images/videos/icons from the original site are copyrighted and you need to replace them with your own.

Wait if someone else from Babiato community can assist you.

Best wishes..

Reactions: akdxb
Hmm... 🤔

I am not sure what should be the problem.
Maybe the demo content like images/videos/icons from the original site are copyrighted and you need to replace them with your own.

Wait if someone else from Babiato community can assist you.

Best wishes..
thank you,

i reset the whole site and reinstalled the theme and everything went smoothly, and even the media showed being imported, i have imported the elementor main demo and the pages look different than the one from the online demo and even the page names are a little different.

316 media attachement were shown in the process which were imported and not showing in the media folder.

and home page: "Home: slideshow background" is no where to be found.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-02-15 at 12.21.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-15 at 12.21.38 PM.png
    128 KB · Views: 12
  • Mine_Imported.png
    Mine_Imported.png
    408.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Demo_Site.png
    Demo_Site.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 12
Babak updated The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 Theme v11.11.1

Download The7 v11.11.1 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled Free
v11.11.1 (Feb 23, 2024)
Improvements:
1. Added the ability to include videos in the Product Images widget.
2. Improved the button stretch feature in the Loop Add to Cart.
3. Updated the es_ES language file.
4. Enhanced the styles for variations in the Loop Add to Cart.
5. The "Twitter" icon changed for the "X" in old WPB shortcodes.

Bug Fixes:
1. Made the default "Add to Cart" label in "The7 Add...

I have sites running this theme from 5 years ago and it still works fine. Stop asking for updates. This stuff gets updated twice a week.
EXCUSE ME...he can ask for updates if he wants if you chose to use old technology then that is your choice...but i prefer to use updated technology...if you do not like then thats your problem...you have no right to tell people what to do

The7 Theme v11.11.2

Download The7 v11.11.2 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled Free
v11.11.2 (Mar 6, 2024)
Improvements:

Updated WooCommerce templates for enhanced compatibility and functionality.

Bug Fixes:
1. Fixed a notice "Warning: Undefined array key "open_selector"" in the popup widget.
2. Resolved the issue of missing "related" source options in the loop widgets.
3. Addressed the "The7ElementorSettings is not defined" JavaScript error.
4. Corrected the buggy...

Reactions: emerson and chezzz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock