• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TicketGo - Support Ticket System V2

TicketGo - Support Ticket System V2 v4.2.1 - Untouched

No permission to download

4.1 - February 12th 2024​

• Brand color customizer option for AdminAdded
  • ChatGPT version 3.5 updatedAdded
  • Admin can Enable/ Disable Users Added

Does anyone know how to configure this correctly?
I am using nginx

soporte-1.png
i have the same problem,in my opinion they have backdoor,check the log view site,there should be ip which starts with 34. and its vps ,to fix after install ,i Tightened the rights to the file

i have the same problem,in my opinion they have backdoor,check the log view site,there should be ip which starts with 34. and its vps ,to fix after install ,i Tightened the rights to the file

I got it. I figured out what the code to edit that needed to be changed.
Mine is logged in and so far working.

Hi, guys!

It seems like the installer is broken, it's not working as it should. Could there be a missing PHP extension or something similar on my cPanel server?

Can anyone help me, please?

Thanks.
Screenshot_1.png

Hi, guys!

It seems like the installer is broken, it's not working as it should. Could there be a missing PHP extension or something similar on my cPanel server?

Can anyone help me, please?

Thanks.
Screenshot_1.png
What PHP version are you using?

I'm using PHP version 8.1.

Did you make sure you had all of these confirmed on your server?

Server Requirements​

The tool is built on PHP 8.1 and has the following minimum server requirements. During the installation, the installer will check if your server meets them. If you don’t, please contact your hosting provider and ask them for help.
  • PHP >= 8.1
  • BCMath PHP Extension
  • Ctype PHP Extension
  • Fileinfo PHP extension
  • JSON PHP Extension
  • Mbstring PHP Extension
  • OpenSSL PHP Extension
  • PDO PHP Extension
  • Tokenizer PHP Extension
  • XML PHP Extension

If not then ask your hosting provider to assist to make sure they're installed.

It tells me domain not registered, it looks like it is not nulled can someone check ?

@Babak I am having same error as well. Can you please check ? Anyone have solution for email ? I put Yandex SMTP configuration, test email works however automatic emails giving me same error.
@DJJigsaw @deadmanwalking

I haven't used it cause I didn't like the way the live chat is only possible on the form, not globally so I never completely set it up

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock