• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XSender - Bulk Email, SMS and WhatsApp Messaging Application

XSender - Bulk Email, SMS and WhatsApp Messaging Application 2.1.1-NULLED

No permission to download
Your script doesn't work in cloud-hosted panels, so I've found the easiest way to make it work.
wait a moment, how did you check my script??? because it's restricted and available for users who have atleast 2 resources and as far i can see you don't have 2 resources and not eligible to download.

So, if you can't download then how can you test??

You are Bluffing with us ??

• Wow
Reactions: zaheerkamboh
wait a moment, how did you check my script??? because it's restricted and available for users who have atleast 2 resources and as far i can see you don't have 2 resources and not eligible to download.

So, if you can't download then how can you test??

You are Bluffing with us ??
My bro we find ourselves in this kind of furum to help each other and not to play the pro by pretending that the scripts we nulled are our own, there are people here who really need help and who have no resources to publish either because everything they can publish has already been published by other people or what they have published has not been approved by the admin.
In my case, I'm pushing another account in which I've already published more than 200 resources with no constraints for anyone because we don't create these resources, we just find solutions. I also have this account which has no resources for finding solutions to problems, but it's the face of bad guys like you, because I know you don't have a solution to this script, you've just done a bit of DIY and you think you're a pro, but you've got nothing!

Remark: when we want to help, we don't set any conditions, because I think that when you didn't have any resources yet, you used what others had already done.

Last edited:
As you are able to test my nulled version, can you share with everyone the steps to install on AAPANEL so that all those who are using AAPANEL can be benefitted.
I didn't install your version because your version doesn't work on Hosting, I used mine and I also tested yours which doesn't work, if you're a little vigilant you'll see that everything you're saying here I've already shown on this thread in the image above.

• Love
Reactions: sarat.a
My bro we find ourselves in this kind of furum to help each other and not to play the pro by pretending that the cripts we nulled are our own, there are people here who really need help and who have no resources to publish either because everything they can publish has already been published by other people or what they have published has not been approved by the admin.
In my case, I'm pushing another account in which I've already published more than 200 resources with no constraints for anyone because we don't create these resources, we just find solutions. I also have this account which has no resources for finding solutions to problems, but it's the face of bad guys like you, because I know you don't have a solution to this script, you've just done a bit of DIY and you think you're a pro, but you've got nothing!

Remark: when we want to help, we don't set any conditions, because I think that when you didn't have any resources yet, you used what others had already done.
The restrictions and conditions are imposed to avoid the developers of the script from checking our codes and work.

Secondly, i have seen your previous comments where you clearly discouraged null masters by stated that this script can't be nulled. But i have successfully nulled this script including admin panel and apk. not only this, i also created license validator so that the developer don't interfere in our work.

There are people who copy and steal our work and sell it on other sites. We are helping the community by providing our work free of cost. It takes lot of time and efforts to null an script. We are not getting payment for this.

Reactions: Doxec and Simonca51
I didn't install your version because your version doesn't work on Hosting, I used mine and I also tested yours which doesn't work, if you're a little vigilant you'll see that everything you're saying here I've already shown on this thread in the image above.
How can you say that my version doesn't work on hosting without testing it ?

Edit: If you really have your nulled version which work on cloud then why don't you share it here

Last edited:
The restrictions and conditions are imposed to avoid the developers of the script from checking our codes and work.

Secondly, i have seen your previous comments where you clearly discouraged null masters by stated that this script can't be nulled. But i have successfully nulled this script including admin panel and apk. not only this, i also created license validator so that the developer don't interfere in our work.

There are people who copy and steal our work and sell it on other sites. We are helping the community by providing our work free of cost. It takes lot of time and efforts to null an script. We are not getting payment for this.
Sorry bro the conditions are there but it's not imposed there are only bad people like you who abuse it everywhere

How can you say that my version doesn't work on hosting without testing it ?

Edit: If you really have your nulled version which work on cloud then why don't you share it here
I've tested your code, it doesn't work like that and I've already helped several people privately, I'm not doing it here so that people like you also get what they impose on the needy.

I've tested your code, it doesn't work like that and I've already helped several people privately, I'm not doing it here so that people like you also get what they impose on the needy.
Great, better you help people privately, because i really don't need your work. I have my own customized script and i am very happy with it.

Hello friends who are also encountering the same issue as me. Yesterday, my setup was working fine. Today, nothing is working: neither emails, WhatsApp, nor SMS. Additionally, a new registrant cannot log in to their account. They will receive this message: "This page isn't working. dopemarket.us redirected you too many times. Try clearing your cookies. ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS."

Hello friends who are also encountering the same issue as me. Yesterday, my setup was working fine. Today, nothing is working: neither emails, WhatsApp, nor SMS. Additionally, a new registrant cannot log in to their account. They will receive this message: "This page isn't working. dopemarket.us redirected you too many times. Try clearing your cookies. ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS."
Check your htaccess if you have to many redirects inside this couss also problem. Or miss config the server and must up the limit.

Reactions: banaaf
Check your htaccess if you have to many redirects inside this couss also problem. Or miss config the server and must up the limit.
Hello my friends thank you for your prompt response my .hatcess file is well configured and the resources of my server are quite sufficient the only one that works is Android SMS

Code:
 <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    <IfModule mod_negotiation.c>
        Options -MultiViews -Indexes
    </IfModule>

RewriteEngine On

# Handle Authorization Header
    RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} .
    RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

# Prevent direct access to the src directory
    RewriteRule ^src/ - [F]

# Redirect Trailing Slashes If Not A Folder...
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (.+)/$
    RewriteRule ^ %1 [L,R=301]

# Send Requests To Front Controller...
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteRule ^ index.php [L]
</IfModule>

<Files .env>
    Order allow,deny
    Deny from all
</Files>

I have this problem, 419
PAGE EXPIRED, does anyone know how to resolve this? I'm using PHP 8.1 version

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock