Selling variable products? It’s likely WooCommerce doesn’t handle your variations how you want it to. It hides away variations, such as colours and sizes, on single product pages – with barely any control over their display.
That’s where WooCommerce Show Single Variations comes in: this plugin gives you complete control over how, and where, variations display in your store. You can easily show product variations on your shop page, with clear images and their own add to cart buttons.
Your customers can see exactly what your products look like and what options are available, without having to dig around for details.
With WooCommerce Show Single Variations, you can:
- Show WooCommerce variations on the shop page.
- Increase chances of a successful sale when filtering products.
- Choose where you’d like each variation displayed: catalog, filtered listings, and/or search results.
- Enable variations to be added to cart directly from the catalog.
- Show specific product variations in your featured product listings.
- Customise your variation titles.
- Hide the parent product from listings or just when filtering.
In just a few clicks you could display three different colour t-shirts sharing the same design – each with multiple sizes and different stock counts.
One of our customers, ZWEI Design, uses WooCommerce Show Single Variations to display items from their home accessories collection; like individual candle stick holders and lamps.
Whatever your WooCommerce store is selling, this plugin works seamlessly.
Our customers see results: a better user experience, improved search presence, and more sales. Your store can enjoy these benefits too by using WooCommerce Show Single Variations.