Download Free Text Crypto - Hide Text inside Image 22787865 Nulled CodeCanyon PHP Script
PHP Cryptography Script
This is a text-hiding tool. It allows to hide (and get back) text within a image. The output PNG can be normal used. The text is encrypted with an password.
This Script is totaly new build up from scratch!
Hand picked — New Features
What can I do with this?
HIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FROM THOSE PRYING EYES.
Here are some highlights:
- Hide and retrieve files within a PNG, JPG or GIF Image!
- Enhanced security for the hidden file with password-enabled encryption
- Extractor Function included
- Easy encoding/retrieval with two intuitive and easy-to-use Online-Interface
Does it work in my Browser?
- Yes, it does. You only need a local Web-server or simply install it on your Hosting space.
What does this do?
- You can store a text file to be hidden within a normal PNG, JPG or GIF image file. The output image (always PNG) created would work just as normal, but you’d have the secret text within it.
How do I retrieve the hidden data from within the output file?
- The Script can be used for hiding and retrieving data. However, if you are sending your file to a friend who doesn’t have the script, just send him/her the standalone extractor script (or a Link to your installed extractor script) that is included.
How secure is the hidden file?
- The Script uses a simple algorithm for encoding your hidden data (using your password, if a password is provided) and so, the hidden file cannot be retrieved easily without decoding it first. So, it becomes much more secure than just joining two files using native copy commands. Especially since no one knows that the picture contains hidden text.
I want to check out how this software works before buying it.
- Sure. Take a look at the Demo.
I want to check out how the output files work before I buy.
- Download the Sample File on the Demo Page.KEY-FEATURES
- Comes in some handy PHP files
- Manual file is included in Download
- ... and many more! Just try our Demo to view all Features
- and view full Release Notes at the End of this Page