• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

▶️ Youtube Monetization Bot

cricri1

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Feb 8, 2019
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
youtube.png

Features: [Runs on windows and Linux]

1. Supports Default Viewing, Live Streaming, and YouTube music 🎬📺🎵
  2. Set custom random durations for each video - Make the hours and views feel human-like, and set the bot to watch a custom amount random minutes/hours per each instance.
  3. Multithread - Allows you optimize the processing of tasks, allowing you to run many instances at the same time 🔄⚙️
  4. Auto-updater - The software automatically downloads the latest chrome driver 🚀📥
  5. Chrome Patching - It patches the chrome driver at the start of every thread making all actions undetectable 🕵️‍♂️🔒
  6. Full Proxy Support - Rotating Residentials (preferable) ,Paid and Free proxies support (HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKS4, SOCKS5) and formats
    Code:
    ip:port, user:pass@ip:port, ip:port:user:pass
    🔄🌐
  7. Randomized Authenticated User Agent: Avoid detection with a verified list of User agents based on the latest chrome Version. 🕵️‍♀️🤖
  8. Fingerprint Defender and IP leak prevention - protect each instances with built-in defences against [ canvas, audio, font, and webGL, fingerprinting, as well as IP leaks through WebRTC]
  9. Geolocation, Time zone and Referrer Spoofing - Simulate different locations, time zones and referrers for enhanced privacy
  10. Add extensions - You can add extra extensions automatically to each instance if necessary like for example (YouTube non-stop watch plugin)
  11. Bot configuration options: Land on your YouTube link through a referrer, directly, or by searching and scrolling.🤖🔗🔍📜
  12. Save your presets configurations - save your configurations according to your task.
  13. Bypass Consent Pages and YouTube popups - Avoid interruptions or errors the bot bypasses all sort of popups authentications and consent modals.
  14. Bandwidth Optimization - Configure the quality of the videos to watch

Prices:
  1. Essential Package - $59
    Youtube Monetization Bot Software
  2. Claw Package - $79
    Youtube Monetization Bot Software + Setup
  3. Angry Panda Package - $100 + Future Updates Maintenance
    Youtube Monetization Bot Software + Setup + 1000 subscribers (on one channel) + Guide for success
  4. SAVAGE Angry Panda Package - $150 (limited Availability) + Future Updates Maintenance & Features
    Youtube Monetization Bot Software + Setup + 1000 subscribers [FREE] (on one channel) + Guide for success + Youtube View Botter (unlimited amount of views on any video).

Payment method:
  1. Only Cryptocurrency, if interested please DM me or message me with your preferred cryptocurrency and network and I will send you an address.
  2. I do not accept PayPal

Refund/guarantee policy:
  • For optimal performance, consider using Rotating Residential proxies or rotating mobile IP proxies.
  • The software is working properly as of today the 23rd of July
  • If you encounter any issues with the software on your computer, feel free to contact me for installation assistance, if you didn't not purchase a package with setup support then I'm afraid I will not be able to assist you and a refund would not be processed.
  • To ensure everything works smoothly, consider purchasing the "Angry Panda Package" (Package 3) or "Savage angry panda package" (Package 4) which includes a free setup and guidance.
  • Please review the software features carefully, as custom add-ons or features are not available, and refunds won't be provided for missing features that you thought it had.
  • In case the software is not compatible with your system, a full refund will be offered.
  • For the software to function properly and for you to get the right result you will need access to a pc or computer with 24 hours running access, VPS or RDP with a minimum of 8-16RAM
  • If you have got tired of the product and you just dont want to use it anymore, you cannot claim a refund.
  • Prior to processing any refund, I kindly request the opportunity to assist you in resolving any issues or bugs to ensure proper functioning on your machine.
  • If any of the features I promised on this sale are not included in the software I provide you, you will be entitled to a full refund.
  • All refunds are processed within 24 hours to your desired wallet.

payment methods and refund/guarantee policy

STOP buying YOUTUBE HOURS and start farming them yourself

1690114173493.png
1690114191741.png
1690114218167.png
1690114237559.png

youtube-bot.png

1690155409107.png

Last edited:
Your sales thread has been approved.

Good luck with sales!

Reactions: cricri1
im interested but im not a tech savy in fact my knowledge just essensialts does this software autopilot ? or need some knowledge about scripting and stuff

im interested but im not a tech savy in fact my knowledge just essensialts does this software autopilot ? or need some knowledge about scripting and stuff

The software is autopilot, you set it up once and it will start working on more than one YouTube channel. It doesn't require much knowledge to get it working, you can pick any package from the claw package upwards it will come with a free setup.

@cricri1
Do you have bot demo available? Does this bot includes viewer bot also? does the basic version comes with updates? Please share bot video or demo or anything so it will be easy to see what exactly we are buying.

Hi @cricri1,

Im interested on this but we need a demo or something proof to us that this works, because youtube is more strict. I hope this question finds you well.

Regards,
Mr. Stark

Hey lads no problems, it does work just fine it all comes down to the strength of your proxies.

@cricri1
Do you have bot demo available? Does this bot includes viewer bot also? does the basic version comes with updates? Please share bot video or demo or anything so it will be easy to see what exactly we are buying.
By demo you mean a free demo? if thats your question then the answer is no, if you what you mean is a video demo of the app working and the live results from yourtube then certainly I will make a video for that and post it as soon as possible. Basic version doesn't include updates only the "SAVAGE" package includes updates, only the "SAVAGE" package includes the viewer bot, I will share a video as soon as possible I promise.

Hi @cricri1,

Im interested on this but we need a demo or something proof to us that this works, because youtube is more strict. I hope this question finds you well.

Regards,
Mr. Stark

Youtube has always been strict Stark, its impossible to know what youtube would do next to be honest, all we can do is keep being flexible and adapt.

Reactions: Msalari
youtube.png

Features: [Runs on windows and Linux]

1. Supports Default Viewing, Live Streaming, and YouTube music 🎬📺🎵
  2. Set custom random durations for each video - Make the hours and views feel human-like, and set the bot to watch a custom amount random minutes/hours per each instance.
  3. Multithread - Allows you optimize the processing of tasks, allowing you to run many instances at the same time 🔄⚙️
  4. Auto-updater - The software automatically downloads the latest chrome driver 🚀📥
  5. Chrome Patching - It patches the chrome driver at the start of every thread making all actions undetectable 🕵️‍♂️🔒
  6. Full Proxy Support - Rotating Residentials (preferable) ,Paid and Free proxies support (HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKS4, SOCKS5) and formats
    Code:
    ip:port, user:pass@ip:port, ip:port:user:pass
    🔄🌐
  7. Randomized Authenticated User Agent: Avoid detection with a verified list of User agents based on the latest chrome Version. 🕵️‍♀️🤖
  8. Fingerprint Defender and IP leak prevention - protect each instances with built-in defences against [ canvas, audio, font, and webGL, fingerprinting, as well as IP leaks through WebRTC]
  9. Geolocation, Time zone and Referrer Spoofing - Simulate different locations, time zones and referrers for enhanced privacy
  10. Add extensions - You can add extra extensions automatically to each instance if necessary like for example (YouTube non-stop watch plugin)
  11. Bot configuration options: Land on your YouTube link through a referrer, directly, or by searching and scrolling.🤖🔗🔍📜
  12. Save your presets configurations - save your configurations according to your task.
  13. Bypass Consent Pages and YouTube popups - Avoid interruptions or errors the bot bypasses all sort of popups authentications and consent modals.
  14. Bandwidth Optimization - Configure the quality of the videos to watch

Prices:
  1. Essential Package - $59
    Youtube Monetization Bot Software
  2. Claw Package - $79
    Youtube Monetization Bot Software + Setup
  3. Angry Panda Package - $100 + Future Updates Maintenance
    Youtube Monetization Bot Software + Setup + 1000 subscribers (on one channel) + Guide for success
  4. SAVAGE Angry Panda Package - $150 (limited Availability) + Future Updates Maintenance & Features
    Youtube Monetization Bot Software + Setup + 1000 subscribers [FREE] (on one channel) + Guide for success + Youtube View Botter (unlimited amount of views on any video).

Payment method:
  1. Only Cryptocurrency, if interested please DM me or message me with your preferred cryptocurrency and network and I will send you an address.
  2. I do not accept PayPal

Refund/guarantee policy:
  • For optimal performance, consider using Rotating Residential proxies or rotating mobile IP proxies.
  • The software is working properly as of today the 23rd of July
  • If you encounter any issues with the software on your computer, feel free to contact me for installation assistance, if you didn't not purchase a package with setup support then I'm afraid I will not be able to assist you and a refund would not be processed.
  • To ensure everything works smoothly, consider purchasing the "Angry Panda Package" (Package 3) or "Savage angry panda package" (Package 4) which includes a free setup and guidance.
  • Please review the software features carefully, as custom add-ons or features are not available, and refunds won't be provided for missing features that you thought it had.
  • In case the software is not compatible with your system, a full refund will be offered.
  • For the software to function properly and for you to get the right result you will need access to a pc or computer with 24 hours running access, VPS or RDP with a minimum of 8-16RAM
  • If you have got tired of the product and you just dont want to use it anymore, you cannot claim a refund.
  • Prior to processing any refund, I kindly request the opportunity to assist you in resolving any issues or bugs to ensure proper functioning on your machine.
  • If any of the features I promised on this sale are not included in the software I provide you, you will be entitled to a full refund.
  • All refunds are processed within 24 hours to your desired wallet.

payment methods and refund/guarantee policy

STOP buying YOUTUBE HOURS and start farming them yourself

1690114173493.png
1690114191741.png
1690114218167.png
1690114237559.png

youtube-bot.png

1690155409107.png
IS THEIR ANY DEMO OR VIDEOS EXPLAINING HOZ TO USE IT ?

IS THEIR ANY DEMO OR VIDEOS EXPLAINING HOZ TO USE IT ?
Bro you literally asked the same question as the previous gents, please at least read the responses.

I ony show the how to use it and setup to clients, but I will show a sample of the product working.

Bro you literally asked the same question as the previous gents, please at least read the responses.

I ony show the how to use it and setup to clients, but I will show a sample of the product working.
sorry for bodiring , thank you again for the sharing and waiting for the samples

Excuse my ignorance, what this does is to automatically increase the video views of a channel, in order to monetize with it?

sorry for bodiring , thank you again for the sharing and waiting for the samples
No worries
Excuse my ignorance, what this does is to automatically increase the video views of a channel, in order to monetize with it?
In theory it increases the hours to meet the requirements to be monetized it does increase also the view counts, but the SAVAGE package also comes with a tool to increase the views count rapidly. I hope that explains it better.

Reactions: josechacon
HI Cool script there but I have a few questions :
1. Do you have any recommendation on type of proxy or proxy provider that best fit with your bot?
2. I would like to know is it a license based bot or just a license-less bot? I would like to know just in case there is issue with my VPS provider and i would like to move the bot to another machine to run without having to worry to buy another license for it.

HI Cool script there but I have a few questions :
1. Do you have any recommendation on type of proxy or proxy provider that best fit with your bot?
2. I would like to know is it a license based bot or just a license-less bot? I would like to know just in case there is issue with my VPS provider and i would like to move the bot to another machine to run without having to worry to buy another license for it.
Great questions.

1.- I always recommend mobile proxies mainly.
2.- It comes with a unique private key linked to your profile, that updates the code in case there are any updates
3.- From personal experience no server would have an issue with this bot (it uses only ram and internet mainly)
3.1- If you wish to move to a different host feel free to message me I'm 24 hours online, and I will amend the record from my side which should allow you to move it to a different server and receive updates without any problem

I'm interested in SAVAGE Angry Panda Package - $150
But i can only pay with PayPal fnf. i don't have crypto!
Please help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock