⚡family Spotify account activated for life

• Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prometheus

Aug 6, 2020
Hi, i just canceled my spotify premium account because the price was too expensive. I still have few days of use covered by the last payment, than i would like to purchase a cheaper annual premium offer. Can someone help me?
Would you mind changing the account every 3 months? If that isn't the case, I can sell you Spotify for 1 year for $10

Prometheus

Aug 6, 2020
i can give you netflix/ hulu/ disney or other such premium accounts (cracked but will replace if any issue for year) if you can give me premium spotify on my mail
Not a legit offer, forums are flooded with cracked accounts, you get them all for free and they don't last more than 1 week

medw1311

Staff member
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
Would you mind changing the account every 3 months? If that isn't the case, I can sell you Spotify for 1 year for $10
You're not eligible to sell anything here.

This thread is going nowhere so I'm closing it.

• Sad
Reactions: Prometheus
Status
Not open for further replies.