• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

✅400+ Courses - 4.29 TB File [MEGA] Courses Worth : +5000$✅

guys this was a huge download of nearly 5 gb as its a 3rd party giveaway so may be deleted i will ask admins/mods to deleted this post and closed it may be not available right now

Here's the working MEGA 4.29TB link:

(please note that I don't own this, it's shared by 3rd party too. So, it's preferable to download & transfer your desired course on your own as it has the possibility of getting deleted like the one before.)

Edited: Sadly, the link is dead...

Last edited:
what is the best course about facebook marketing?

As a human being, too many choices resulting we can't make a choice 😂
Even I can't give you a direct answer on the best course. Because every course has its own taste, highlights and downside. So, I personally recommend you to try out each course and learn the most out of it (since you have it all & and it's totally free of charge) 😊

Link is ded
Link is ded

I didn't manage to find back the 4TB mega files but found this 2TB files instead 👇
Enjoy
:22Custom:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HHHHHHHTnT
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock