• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

āœ…SALE! QuillBot Premium Account šŸ”„ Monthly | Semi-Annual | Annual SubscriptionšŸŽPrivate Account (Own Email) āœ…Free Addons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the service does not work anymore... I bought it several months ago, it's not premium anymore....

Hello dear, i am getting issue with my account, it's not premium anymore, can you please help to solve the problem

Hi mate... Hope you are fine... is this still working? I tried it was able to download it, when i tried to extract it requested for a pw. I used the pw provided it did not work for me..

Quillbot found out what these people were doing and made all accounts to free account. This guy dont have any solution now. Only getting refund is the answer. They used paypal to buy Quillbot. Quillbot will try to charge but they can't cause linked card doesnt have enough money. This person used that tricked to create Quillbot. opne a case in paypal and get your refund.

Reactions: Unrivalled.Choice
From this seller, I only lost 2 months. But I have the same problem with @Hygine where I just purchased.
I will add that Hygine sent me a new one like 5 minutes after I messaged him. The @Luffee guy seems to be unprofessional and doesn't even bother responding to his buyers.

Did it stay on premium the new one?
Not this seller. This seller never responded. It's currently Premium from seller hygene, but I don't vouch for any seller on Babiato (love Babiato) anymore. Just too much problems. So far good experience with hygiene

PRO TIP !!

āš  Guys guys.. Whosoever purchased any (ANY) Quillbot Account from UNOFFICIAL SOURCES are requested to read this once šŸ‘‡
1637471271647.png

Quillbot Team sent automated mails to ALL THOSE who used the "paypal trick" to enjoy Free Quillbot Premium accounts.. Their mail clearly stats that because of their payment system failure, their servers granted "Premium" status to many users. And so, they're solving their mistake by changing the status to "FREE" user. Also, they're providing 20% off on their Annual plan to compensate for the same "for some time".

Some Sellers used the paypal tricks to create accounts and started selling them on the Internet. If you'd purchased the account from anywhere (but not from the Official website, you can only do one thing - ASK FOR REFUND).. That's it..

At the moment, AVOID indulging yourself in any unofficial transactions which claims to grant you PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION in cheap..

Thread locked as seller not currently active on Babiato.

@Luffee contact me of/when you come back

Reactions: symedia
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock