• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🌻How to autoembed movies using my own movie database🌻

rika_angelica

Sep 14, 2020
Indonesian
Hello, I want to ask, does anyone know how to autoembed movies using my own movie database, I don't want to use someone else's database, because other people's databases don't have my country's language
I have a 5TB movie database on google drive, can anyone help. I'm still a beginner . thank you babiato friend🌻🌻

Hello, I want to ask, does anyone know how to autoembed movies using my own movie database, I don't want to use someone else's database, because other people's databases don't have my country's language
I have a 5TB movie database on google drive, can anyone help. I'm still a beginner . thank you babiato friend🌻🌻

If you have movies uploaded on your google drive then you can use auto embed (Iframe) to add movie manually.

But It will take alot of time and due to dmca your embed may be removed. So I will recommend you to use theme which have 3rd party auto embed player.

If you have movies uploaded on your google drive then you can use auto embed (Iframe) to add movie manually.

But It will take alot of time and due to dmca your embed may be removed. So I will recommend you to use theme which have 3rd party auto embed player.
I like to use third party themes, but some films do not support Indonesian

is it possible to modify other people's autoembed scripts?
Yes, its possible to modify , but your problem is your host in Gdrive. With your 5 TB of Gdrive, you need to bypass limits of google, and all the risks of ban that go with it
Difference with autoembed script is that their files are hosted in several private servers very protected and secure with a very complex infrastructure

Make some search on the forum, i think you could find something related to stream you gdrive video files..

type :'use your drive..' in search bar, you'll find a thread about it

You will have to Custom Code Something ... For example, if a Guy clicks on Justice league.. So a Search Query will run on your server backend to find Justice League and Return it if there is a Movie present on your Server..

Believe it or not.. These Auto Embed API Guys Do it manually (or a semi-automated program).. like linking every movie/episode to that particular IMDB/tmdb tag

why waste time uploading and then managing the links yourself.
what i do is to write a simple python web scraping script and capture all their videolinks, then from there you are free to use those links.

Anyway, 5TB is not considered very big, one website i know has 3000+ dramas, this is only for hongkong dramas, i havent even count china, us or korean dramas yet.

Yes, its possible to modify , but your problem is your host in Gdrive. With your 5 TB of Gdrive, you need to bypass limits of google, and all the risks of ban that go with it
Difference with autoembed script is that their files are hosted in several private servers very protected and secure with a very complex infrastructure
So, should I buy a private server for storing movie files? and apart from hosting

You will have to Custom Code Something ... For example, if a Guy clicks on Justice league.. So a Search Query will run on your server backend to find Justice League and Return it if there is a Movie present on your Server..

Believe it or not.. These Auto Embed API Guys Do it manually (or a semi-automated program).. like linking every movie/episode to that particular IMDB/tmdb tag
how to make an autopilot site like yours, I'm curious just to enter the API they can autoembed the movie database

I use the dooplay 5.1 version of the dooapp theme, they retrieve the movie database from a public film server like gdriveplayer.to.

Well The That Make I wonder why dooapp can do it because gdriveplayer.to is a public film server whose owner is from my country

Correction if I'm wrong, I'm just a beginner and have a lot of questions

how to make an autopilot site like yours, I'm curious just to enter the API they can autoembed the movie database

I use the dooplay 5.1 version of the dooapp theme, they retrieve the movie database from a public film server like gdriveplayer.to.

Well The That Make I wonder why dooapp can do it because gdriveplayer.to is a public film server whose owner is from my country

create your movie API and call API into your web

You will have to add the imdb id to the URL... You have to custom code.. or many of the api's like fsapi have their modded dooplay out there

That’s old school now most websites have player protection so the links can only be played on there own website

plus you have no control over the links, they could die tomorrow and nothing you could do about it

unless they use a free video hosting but then there links would be full of ads and no point in scraping 😀

but again that’s only to play your movies not autoembed them

Last edited:
Reactions: BlakenFist
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock