• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🎁 How to Claim SPOTIFY PREMIUM for FREE 🎁

neonRDP

May 9, 2023
Some people are selling this "How To Get 3 Month of Spotify Premium For FREE Method" or doing it as a service. I was going to make my own service but instead, I think I will just post here for free. It is working as of now and is the easiest thing to do.

1. Go to the link: "https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/spotify-premium-offer" and press the button "GET OFFER" Spotify Premium.
2. Get your first 3 months of Spotify Premium free when you sign up with PayPal, Sign Up or Login if you have your old account.
3. Remember to cancel the trial so they don't charge you once it's over.
4. Enjoy 3 months of Spotify Premium without paying a dime.

Note:
- You can keep doing this trick over and over again (using different info, obviously) to keep enjoying Spotify Premium for free FOREVER.
- This offer only applies to US PayPal users, and the promotion is valid until September 15, 2023, for PayPal users with an active US account.

You can also use the xManager to have you regular user accont recognized as premium account... It works for more than 3 months :)

Reactions: Honor
it doesn't work anymore. The link is good but after you make the account, it says the page cannot be found ^^ so don't bother anymore.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock