• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚Happy Birthday Medw1311πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

Thanks @Azrael :love:

Quite shocked that out of over 88,000 members no-one shares the same Birthday as me lol!! 🀣

Did it cross your mind that they probably didn't fill the birth date, or at least not correctly?

Anyway sending you lots of love ( πŸ₯° πŸ₯° πŸ₯° πŸ₯° πŸ₯° πŸ₯° ) and best wishes for you.

🍯🍾πŸ₯‚

Also guess you all know what the 1311 in my name stands for

Yup, it's Friday 13th ... jk :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
Did it cross your mind that they probably didn't fill the birth date, or at least not correctly?

Anyway sending you lots of love ( πŸ₯° πŸ₯° πŸ₯° πŸ₯° πŸ₯° πŸ₯° ) and best wishes for you.

🍯🍾πŸ₯‚

Yup, it's Friday 13th ... jk :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
Haha, true....

Thank you @slvrsteele :love:

If anyone wants to buy me a Birthday drink then PM for my PayPal address ;)πŸ˜†πŸ˜…

I think the players will still be drunk when they play again on Sunday πŸ˜…

The last time they qualified for a major tournament I was 23, today I turned 46 so half my life since last time 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: phpCore and Azrael
I think the players will still be drunk when they play again on Sunday πŸ˜…

The last time they qualified for a major tournament I was 23, today I turned 46 so half my life since last time 🀣

I thought I was the oldest here :geek:
You are 41 days older than me (y)

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
He can be under the influence of alcohol so you can easily get banned :ROFLMAO:
Birthdays must be fun and full of jokes.
It must be a fun day.
Parties, friends, and all the fun stuff and more...........

I am also older than him but it's not the age that counts that is just a number.
It's how old you feel that is important.

I
Sadly none of this as we are on lockdown :(
It's beer, whisky, watching Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen and pizza on the way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock