• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🎉 Giveaway! $2000 OpenAI Credits to 20 Lucky Winners

asmit123

Apr 5, 2020
openai_credits.png
I'm giving away $2000 worth of OpenAI credits to 20 lucky Babiato members.

What you'll get?
→ With these OpenAI credits, you'll have access to use all OpenAI models, including:
  • GPT-4 (Turbo)
  • Vision models
  • DALL-E models
How to enter Giveaway?
→ Comment below with:
  • Why you're interested in OpenAI credits
  • How you plan to use them (e.g. for a project, to learn a new skill, etc.)
Rules:
  1. Open to all Babiato members
  2. 20 winners will be randomly selected
  3. Each winner will receive $100 in OpenAI credits
  4. Giveaway valid until April 22, 2024
  5. Credits will be available for use until May 1, 2024
Why am I doing this?
→ I want to support the Babiato community and help individuals access the resources they need to learn and grow in the field of AI and machine learning.

Good luck! 🤞

Haloo please i need its
1. I want try implementation AI for my web
2. for a project and to learn a new skill

hi, thank you for this giveaway. I really need it.
I plan to use gpt4 to enhance the way I'm codeing.
i work on a project and need to sure about things that gpt4 really helps me out.

Thank you @asmit123

I use it to support sustainability efforts in African countries.
    I will use it to develop a strong sustainability culture in Africa.

Thank you for setting up the best giveaway of 2024! 🎉

• I'm currently using their $5 free credits which exhaust within 10 days, making me to create 3 accounts per month. So, I would appreciate some extra credits. 🙂
  • I'm developing a platform for text-to-printable merch selling. Currently, I'm running Stable Diffusion SDV1 locally. I would like to test the best outputs using the GPT-4 API and DALL-E models.

Reactions: Yassers
openai_credits.png
I'm giving away $2000 worth of OpenAI credits to 20 lucky Babiato members.

What you'll get?
→ With these OpenAI credits, you'll have access to use all OpenAI models, including:
  • GPT-4 (Turbo)
  • Vision models
  • DALL-E models
How to enter Giveaway?
→ Comment below with:
Rules:
  1. Open to all Babiato members
  2. 20 winners will be randomly selected
  3. Each winner will receive $100 in OpenAI credits
  4. Giveaway valid until April 22, 2024
  5. Credits will be available for use until May 1, 2024
Why am I doing this?
→ I want to support the Babiato community and help individuals access the resources they need to learn and grow in the field of AI and machine learning.

Good luck! 🤞
1. Try to merge my project with Ai
2. For my project and blogging tools

Hello!
1: I need it because it's not every day you have the chance to save 100
2: I am planning to use these credits to generate articles for my personal blog.

1. I'm interested in OpenAI credits to use them for open source projects and build my own frontend for RAG models that are capable of learning and providing responses based on my own data. Unfortunately this cannot be done on ChatGPT and requires API keys to work as it needs to be implemented into the code base.

2. I will use it for learning purposes & to develop my skillset. I'm familiar with the different AI models and their capabilities but it would be even better to work with them in custom project and create a software tool that's optimised for my tasks specifically.

hi,

1. i need those credits to unlock the full potential of chatgpt that i wish to implement on my ai startup and due to budget restrictions i am unable to do that

2. i will use it for educational purposes and to enhance my skillset as a developer.

Hi
1) i am constantly comparing selfhosted and openai tools, this field is developing rapidly so i need constant access to openai api

2) i am teaching students and companies in a local digital hub about latest trends, openai etc.

Hello,
I need it i'm here in Tunisia and i can't get card to pay for it
1. I want to try chatGpt using API
2. I'm Entousiast developper and i will use it also for educational purposes

Thanks in advance :)

Hello,
I'd like to take this opportunity to
1. Understand deeply on my study of how AI integrates the natural language leaning with contextual resources on the internet
2. I'm creating an educational presentation on my findings for my university society members

1. Why are you interested in OpenAI credits?
    • "Hello, first of all, thank you so much for the giveaway opportunity. I am interested in OpenAI credits because they offer incredible potential for developing artificial intelligence applications, which aligns perfectly with my passion for advancing technology and solving real-world problems."
  2. How do you plan to use them (e.g. for a project, to learn a new skill, etc.)?
    • "Let me explain. I need OpenAI credits to develop an artificial intelligence application tailored to meet the specific needs of students. Additionally, as a current student enrolled in a programming school, these credits are invaluable for enhancing my skills and contributing to my projects. Therefore, they will play a crucial role in both my academic pursuits and professional development. Wishing everyone the best of luck in advance."

1- I want to use it to write a bot that will coach new entrants to the software industry.
2- I think it can turn into a really nice startup project when developed. I wanna do this.

1. The credits could be a gateway to explore and learn about AI;
2. Trying out different OpenAI tools to understand their capabilities and limitations.

Hello Thanks for this offer
I am A programming student and currently need credits to complete a project.i will appreciate

1. i want to use and test all the plus version of OPENAI
2. I want to learn new skills and help people access AI project which i'm trying to work out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock