• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🎨 Building Design System in Figma from Scratch - UI UX Mastery

foolsgold

Banned User
Jun 2, 2020
localhost
Watch Online or Download >> Design System in Figma from Scratch - UI UX Mastery
Step by Step guide about how to create all parts of Design System using Figma - Design Principles, Tokens and theming
If you are UI UX Designer and not using a Design System while designing, then you get outdated in a few years. Boost your design game to PRO LEVEL with this Design System with Figma Class. This class will help you step by step and will teach you practical examples of how to start creating a Design System. What are the 7 steps you need to take to create a Design System? How you are going to bring your design, development, marketing teams, and managers together to create design principles.
In this class, you will learn all the theories with practical examples about the Design Systems, their components, benefits, and outputs.
You will learn about 1663947396651.png
  • Design Principles and how to make them
  • Purpose Statement in Design System
  • Design first or create a Design System first
  • Tokens, Values and how to use theming dark and light in Design System
  • Generate Color System with color scales and color styles
  • Create Typography system with Type Scales and Styles
  • Icon System, Grids, and Layout System
  • Buttons, Chips, and Info bars with Swappable Icons
  • Advance usage of Auto layout, Components, and Variants in Figma
  • See how we use the Spacing System in Figma
  • Usage of Emojis and creating Hyperlinks inside Figma pages/files
5 Assignments for you to practice and show me your Design System using Figma file links
So let's learn Pro-Level Figma skills to create a design system and get your dream job as a UX UI Designer
Who this course is for:
  • UI Designer
  • UX Designer
  • Web Developer
  • Web Designer
  • Graphic Designer
  • Product Managers
What you'll learn
  • Build your first Design system in Figma from scratch
  • Design Principles + Purpose statement of your Design System
  • Build Color System, Typography System, Layout/Grids and a lot more
  • Create Buttons +Forms with their states along with Bigger Components
  • Advance usage of Swap-able Components, Icons inside buttons and form
1663947396651.png
Learn more about the course: http://bit.do/fVg2k
This is a premium course and costs $99,99 for a normal customer. It's got an awesome 4+⭐ rating and is supported by over 1400+ individuals who are as passionate to learn new things as you. There's no ads or any nasty links to download below. But, do let me know if downloads doesn't work or some files' missing.
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Downloading is very slow. Can you upload to G Drive and share, thanks
I get a decent speed - about 2-3MB/s. Please check your internet connection or I might actually share a new link. I'm finding new hosts, though I got quite a bit storage in gdrive, I think they got a daily download limit. So, please try again and after disabling your adblocker for that website if you got any.

EDIT: @atifmas there's a screenshot I attached just now (forgot to add it previously) Screenshot_20220924_122927.png

Last edited:
One Drive link - 1671587870763.png

Other link Download fails (tried in download manager also)
1671587817374.png

thank you..
link just fine except onedrive i think it reacht quota limit and use download manager for opencloud mine got 6MB/s speed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock