• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

💚Affinity Designer • Affinity Photo • Affinity Publisher (Official Fully Activated)💚

1614436524544.png
that the result after trying the activate

I've tried many times, there's my solution :

Copy the email and in the form dont do Ctrl+V just click the button at the right of the field and the software will paste it for you, do the same with the key, for me works, sometimes Ctrl+V doesn't work (maybe blank spaces 🧐🤔) but this method for me works and I've tried it many times, so try it

I've tried many times, there's my solution :

Copy the email and in the form dont do Ctrl+V just click the button at the right of the field and the software will paste it for you, do the same with the key, for me works, sometimes Ctrl+V doesn't work (maybe blank spaces 🧐🤔) but this method for me works and I've tried it many times, so try it
where do you come up with this, paste is paste however you do it
maybe you have used the key too many times...

Last edited:
I encountered the same issue "Invalid Key" !
Solution : After installation is completed, restart the PC > then open the Affinity software > paste email and key! Voila! That's how it worked with me!
Tried it... didn't work!

A new method...
🔰 Affinity Photo / Designer / Publisher | Official 90-day Trial | 100% working, No Hassle! 🔰

Here...

Good luck.

definitely worth buying the complete suite when it's at 50% OFF , which comes around quite often. just be patient.

worth the investment.

Reactions: promowp
WOW! Interesting:unsure:! but still need to buy :cry:
Sadly yes, but on the other hand you get RTL (until serif implements it to their products)

Which is better than no RTL ;)

onion-086.gif

Reactions: Lalo
Sadly yes, but on the other hand you get RTL (until serif implements it to their products)

Which is better than no RTL ;)

onion-086.gif
Ya! I see.. I have read about this that serif might considr it but not in the near future...
Anyway thank you :).

Reactions: r0manas
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock