• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

1 Million Instagram Likes Giveaway!

d3v1l

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Dec 24, 2020
Pune , MH , India
d3v1l.xyz
🎉 Attention Babiato Community! 🎉

To celebrate our amazing community, I'm thrilled to announce a fantastic giveaway of Instagram likes – up to a whopping 1 Million Likes! Each participant stands a chance to receive between 200-1000 likes on their posts! Here's how you can join in on the fun:

1. Share your wonderful experiences with the Babiato community! We'd love to hear about what makes this community special to you.(at least share minimum 10-20words maximum your choice)

Here's the exciting part: Use private container hidden content by user ID - 103182, and drop your Instagram post link (photo, IGTV, or reels). By doing so, you'll automatically be entered into the giveaway!

step-2.png
step-3.png

Hurry, don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to boost your Instagram engagement and share the love within our vibrant community. Spread the word and let's make this giveaway a memorable one!

I'll be reading each and everyone's experience posted here, so I'll need some time to proceed with sending likes. Please always have patience.

🌟Just a heads-up, moderators are here to ensure everything runs smoothly. Feel free to drop a message if any adjustments are needed. Your feedback matters! ✨

Best of luck to all participants! 🌟

Last edited:
The ethos of this community—helping each other succeed—is what makes it unique. It’s more than just a forum; it’s a family! I’ve found a sense of belonging here. The generosity and willingness to share knowledge and resources is truly inspiring. Thanks! ❤️ Babiato.

• Love
Reactions: Freshy and d3v1l
The Babiato community is a priceless treasure for me as a graphic and web designer. It's a place where the exchange of skills and experience enriches my work every day. Here, I'm not just one member among many; I'm part of a creative and supportive family. Mutual help and collaboration are at the heart of this community, providing me with fresh perspectives and innovative solutions for my projects. Thanks to Babiato, I've been able to broaden my professional horizons and develop unique skills. The kindness and expertise shared here are a constant source of inspiration and motivation. Many thanks to this exceptional community! ❤️

• Love
Reactions: d3v1l
Babiato community; always willing to lend a hand and, at the same time, giving back to the community; in my opinion, your success is my success.

• Love
Thanks to the Babiato Community, I've received invaluable assistance in web design, WordPress themes and plugins. The shared resources help me to make blogging smooth.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jack1994 and d3v1l
The Babiato community is consistently ready to offer assistance while also contributing to the collective well-being. In my view, my achievements contribute to our shared success.

• Love
This community has helped me so much. From the time I was studying to exploring hobbies and potential ventures, I wouldn't have been able to do any of it without this community and its shared resources.

• Love

To celebrate our amazing community, I'm thrilled to announce a fantastic giveaway of Instagram likes – up to a whopping 1 Million Likes! Each participant stands a chance to receive between 200-1000 likes on their posts! Here's how you can join in on the fun:

1. Share your wonderful experiences with the Babiato community! We'd love to hear about what makes this community special to you.(at least share minimum 10-20words maximum your choice)

Here's the exciting part: Use private container hidden content by user ID - 103182, and drop your Instagram post link (photo, IGTV, or reels). By doing so, you'll automatically be entered into the giveaway!

step-2.png
step-3.png

Hurry, don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to boost your Instagram engagement and share the love within our vibrant community. Spread the word and let's make this giveaway a memorable one!

I'll be reading each and everyone's experience posted here, so I'll need some time to proceed with sending likes. Please always have patience.

🌟Just a heads-up, moderators are here to ensure everything runs smoothly. Feel free to drop a message if any adjustments are needed. Your feedback matters! ✨

How can I get?

Reactions: Freshy
How can I get?

step-2.png
step-3.png

step-2.png
step-3.png

Reactions: Freshy and Arab
This community is our lifeline. Through it we learned programming and knew about open sources. We learned a lot and a lot. Each individual left his marks and marks. We help each other and make life easier. How many individuals have their lives changed thanks to our community. We thank the management of the community, which has been and still is sacrificing time and effort to continue this community. I thank every individual who participated. In this community, I thank the author of the topic, thank you for giving us the opportunity to return the favor, even with a few words, but they mean a lot. I am speaking from my new account because I forgot its data for the first one.

• Love
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock