• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

10yrs Godaddy Deluxe Hosting at just 149usd

Status
Not open for further replies.

heavyloot

Jul 25, 2019
Hey folks, here i'm providing Godaddy Deluxe Hosting for 10yrs at World Cheapest Price, with hosting you will get lots of other stuffs for 10yrs like Godaddy SSL certificate Business emails pack and many more at just 149usd* only 5 accounts left...hurry up
What is Godaddy Deluxe Hosting?
you can check about it on Google

What is the price ?
$149(for 10yrs)

What if you are not online or banned for some reason ?

Get me on whatsapp or telegram or Facebook. I am not going to be banned though
PM for alternative

Payment Mode ?
  • PayPal,
  • Bank Transfer
  • Skrill
  • Paytm (India)
What are the warranty and support?
You will get the full amount refunded if there is any problem within 20 days of sending the account
and support will be provided by Godaddy

How long it will take ?
6hours or earlier

Can I test out a demo ?
Yes, PM me for it

@heavyloot

Good to see your understanding on better post making. . .

Please note BTC payment is not allowed . . So I removed the BTC option . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vale999
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock