• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

200GB Cloud Drive Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks pretty good. I hope it lasts! :)

What is the maximum file size that can be uploaded and made shareable?

TassieNZ :)

• Love
Reactions: geekypixal
This looks pretty good. I hope it lasts! :)

What is the maximum file size that can be uploaded and made shareable?

The maximum file size you can upload is 1GB. and you can set an unlimited file queue :) We will upgrade file size when upgrade our infrastructure. We are going to add Germany's location as soon as possible. Once add this. We can upgrade the file size up to 2GB ;)

Reactions: tzah and TassieNZ
They have mentioned that our files will be encrypted. But how can we trust them?
Is there any audit report? Addition to that, they look more like a scam company because there's no info about this company on search engine nor any announcement.

The maximum file size you can upload is 1GB. and you can set an unlimited file queue :) We will upgrade file size when upgrade our infrastructure. We are going to add Germany's location as soon as possible. Once add this. We can upgrade the file size up to 2GB ;)
Once you have upgraded to 2GB file upload/download, can you post here please?

I wish you lots of luck with this venture and really hope it lasts for a long while. Many dont.

They have mentioned that our files will be encrypted. But how can we trust them?
Is there any audit report? Addition to that, they look more like a scam company because there's no info about this company on search engine nor any announcement.

We use trusted Data center providers and Physical Hard Drives are Encrypted with AES-256 XTS. and no file preview from our Control Panel. Also before sending your files to the server, a random name is generated and extension removed

You can see us from here https://www.ruu.cloud/contact.html

Once you have upgraded to 2GB file upload/download, can you post here please?

I wish you lots of luck with this venture and really hope it lasts for a long while. Many dont.

Yes, sure I will post you by mention you. Currently, you can compress bigger files with zip or rar and upload to the drive

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Yes, sure I will post you by mention you. Currently, you can compress bigger files with zip or rar and upload to the drive
Have some files that are between one and two GB's. Was hoping to avoid RARing into parts. No problem though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock