• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[2024 New Method] easy adsense approval

Hzura

Babiato Lover
Aug 29, 2020
Isekai
Since few years ago... i always make money from make other people sites approved by adsense and i been doing it until maybe Nov last year
Now i comeback again since i had 2 week free now. and realize google change alot since then

for google adsense. google now made it more simplified like.... no more "sites theme" or category limitation for this method
on past i always works with any article based sites, not CV, or something like that.... but now, if you make your own bio from any domain (but atleast TLD)
the google will surely accept that sites....

so the main question, how to make your sites approved faster right?
the question after trying 5x this month, i conclude that as a whole is same, but the minor change is different, which is
1. All theme now is approved. all matters is the structure data of the sites (not Breadcrumb)
2. My old method of "hitting the script" still works. so this is will emulate visitor, 1 sites works with this ones (hit4hit.org). and other ones i using my own proxy rotator
3. DONT USE ANY POPUP WHILE REVIEW PROCESS
4. if u can, u should always make a change on sites like updating sites, change some nav bar, etc... so google will think that ur sites keep updated (i suggest around daily to once at 2 days)
5. DON'T USE NSFW BANNER. u know google very strict about this... so u can't yet put nsfw banner. if you had MGID ads. you SHOULD PUT IT AWAY until google approve your sites, because sometimes mgid giving banner like.... "u want bigger breast? click here" so google seems angry about it XD
6. if you can, you can using self ads so you can control any ads that appear on your sites.
7. On number 3 i ask you to not using any popup ads, but if you think popup model in page okay... that's not. for faster google approval, try to not make any pop up model, like... popup like fanspage on your sites.
8. make GDPR on your sites. but if you can. make it like.... bar on bottom or top of your page... don't make it show as popup in middle of screen, this will surely help your sites approval system
9. Belive to yourself XD

i think that's all that i can suggest in here... for technical insight you can search my older post about adsense.... you can use that method but renew some of it to the newer information that i already given
and remember this is not clear cut ways to get adsense approval.... this is only guiding line that i made for you in here....
ofc i had other detailed tutorial that i research myself.... but i think it's better to not share it YEEET, since it will make google change it's system AGAIN.

Just like some people on youtube in 2017 giving some bot spinner to get adsense approval then patched.... i not gonna made the same mistake like that again....
effords needed for gain success.....

If you miss or confused about something
u can ask on reply.....
if you want to use my adsense approval services you can DM me, (but i will not available for now to 1 week ahead....)
maybe that's all i want to share here... thanks for reading

1705732078715.png

List 5 last sites on adsense that i handle in 2024
- Approved (on ss with all things that i mention)
- Approved (updated every 2 days, with content spinner, but didn't use traffic bot)
- Approved (never updated, Using traffic bot + hit4hit, plain theme [focused for safelink])
- Still pending til now (never updated, using traffic bot + hit4hit, had popup like fanspage and Sub youtube page)
- Rejected (using popup ads, no GDPR, traffic bot + hit4hit...... i sure the issue was on popup ads.)

if i'm using the content of others sites should i rewrite it ? what's thebest tool for that ?
do you prefer tools sites or content sites ?
thanks

Isinya anak indo semua ya? lol.
Just additional info to get faster approve adsense:
1. Have at least 25 articles with 1000 words (You can make with AI but not free AI like chatgpt). make sure not ai detection
2. articles must related with main niche. don't make mix niche articles because your target is micro niche site. more fast approval in adsense
3. make sure give backlink to homepage and internal link
4. update sites frequently

Isinya anak indo semua ya? lol.
Just additional info to get faster approve adsense:
1. Have at least 25 articles with 1000 words (You can make with AI but not free AI like chatgpt). make sure not ai detection
2. articles must related with main niche. don't make mix niche articles because your target is micro niche site. more fast approval in adsense
3. make sure give backlink to homepage and internal link
4. update sites frequently
number 2 they should be "single niche sites... if you want even faster approval" most of sites if they tech... it's better to focus on tech.....

don't make farming content XD

and for number 3.... now google seems don't care about it i think (crawler get too big so maybe they disabled it)
on brand new domain you can almost get instant acc.... just make sure the sites is good enough booth visual and inside

Hi. Can you help me, Google rejected my application several times. Texts written personally, I use AI but I do not copy them. wpbooster . pl I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock